DnB The Most Epic Drum & Bass Song Ever = "Unstoppable" by Superhuman

Superhuman

Just found this amazing forum and I wanted to share my latest creation with you guys. I've been a huge drum & bass fan for over 10 years and producing for about a year now. This may just be the most epic drum & bass song ever. I present to you, "Unstoppable" by Superhuman. :devilslay

This song is guaranteed to rock your socks. Enjoy! :who_wants

Last edited by a moderator:
This tune is shit...it is most definitely not "the most epic drum & bass song ever" and the fact that you'd call it that yourself goes to show how much of a massive steaming pile of rotting cunt you are.

The sub-forum you're looking for is this
http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php/21-New-Talent-and-Track-Reviews

this is where you post this trash so other people can tell you how awful it is....but, as long as you don't say how MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME it is, they might actually give you some tips.

How much did those youtube views cost by the way? i'm curious.

P.S. fuck off.

This tune is shit...it is most definitely not "the most epic drum & bass song ever" and the fact that you'd call it that yourself goes to show how much of a massive steaming pile of rotting cunt you are.

this is where you post this trash so other people can tell you how awful it is....but, as long as you don't say how MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME it is, they might actually give you some tips.

P.S. fuck off.

Ouch!!! This probably is the most mindblowing drum and bass track I have ever heard. Never mind that--the most mindblowing thing I have ever experienced . . . ever (including my first lay). LOL I share armed's sentiments, but I won't be as harsh. You should listen to his advice though; use the track review thread in the production forum, and try not to be overconfident about your work. Even the best producers and djs know that they will never reach the pinnacle of the possibilities of the artform.

P.S. fuck off.

ahahahahahahahha this is probably the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. All I'm gunna say is haters gunna hate, and that's when you know you're doing great. You won't forget me that's for sure. Now sit back, enjoy your miserable existence and watch me climb this mountain!. Peace and love! :slayer:

ahahahahahahaha that is probably the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. All I'm gunna say is haters gunna hate, and that's when you know you're doing great. So just sit back, enjoy your miserable existence and watch me climb this mountain! Peace and love! :slayer:

Ahahahahaha you guys are killing me with these comments! Keep em coming! I just went through the forum and found that everyone just hates on everyone here. Hilarious. Hate me or love me, you won't forget me!

dude seriously.... even if your song is good, you really think acting like a nob is gonna get you anywhere... music is meant to bring us together and shit and everybody just gets their keyboard warriorness on a next hype... we all hate each other on because is more heated discussions based on opinions of different topics.... however your acting like a cunt with your head soooo far up your own ass its frightening... please dont troll about.. go to another forum and chat your shit thanks mate

Lol. Please answer this for me. By loving my own music, and wanting to promote it:

1. How am I acting like a noob? (or nob)
2. How is this not bringing us together?
3. Why hate my personal opinion based on your personal opinion?
4. How is my head up my ass?
5. How am I trolling?

As you can see nothing you said makes sense at all. I'm a huge drum & bass fan and I worked hard to produce this song. So what if I think it's epic? It's a personal opinion. Respect it like I respect your hatred. Mate.

Lol. "full of embers"
Embers_01.JPG

This is beyond me. How has this guy got 5000 facebook likes and 45'000 views on youtube? sounds like a really cheap preset drumkit & synths. :uberlaugh
production wise this tune is shit. I'm sorry. All in all this just shows to me that people are seriously stupid and like everything with a shit preset synth all over the place. Ridiculous...

Remembers me about Droideka or what the guy was called with his tune get hyper. What a turdshit.

Back
Top Bottom