The Monday-itis thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mesh, Jun 19, 2006.

1. mesh

mesh Active Member

you know it people, we get it here first on this side, but sooner or later you will all be dragged into the long dark tunnel that is Monday at work. It doesn't matter if your life is peachy keen and not a care in the world, once that alarm goes its all over for the next 12 hours, trust.

does anyone feel my PAIN!?
    :mad:

2. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Oh yeah, especially after the game last night :mad_guy:

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Been at work 7 mins, after almost a full week off work. Just checked my e-mail, plenty of things waiting to be fixed and what not (n)

To top it off, I'm feeling shit.

Great! :teeth:

4. Indi

STANDARD

5. Indi

Actually monday should be a great day for me, I work full time at a kindergarten from wednesday to sunday so monday and tuesday is my weekend. However, now that I have my own company, every day off is spent in the office. I work seven days now pretty much, and its starting to wear on me :mad_guy:

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

oh that, well yeah it could have been 2-2. But it wasnt and thats still okay, we just have to draw against Croatia to go thru, and I truly believe this is possible based on my acute observations of that mob.

christ, do you realise that shit is on at 1.30am over here, makes it hard to keep up on sleep too. it would have been a national holiday if we hadda won.

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I hate the Monday morning post weekend feel.

I haven't been going to any after parties, doing any drugs or even getting drunk but still I feel crap on Monday (too much food and sleep?).

8. Indi

Same mate, Bra vs Aus game was at midnight last night. Aus deserved a goal, even if you still lost 2 - 1, it was still deserved. Rah, can't be arsed to rant about it.

9. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

I know what you mean man........
    Monday is just another day in the stream of work filled, sleepless days that have become my existence!!!!
    I work, go home work on the labels i am running at the mo (1 D+B 1 Hip Hop and helping my mate with his independent band label as well), produce material for the labels and eat pasta or rice, rest for 30 mins before sleeping!!!!!
    Oh to be John B with all the gigs, touring and fun but without the make-up, emos and speak n spell!!!!

10. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

i've haven't had 'that monday feeling' since i left school. before, i worked right through the week, so everyday was the same, and now, i do nothing, so everyday's the same. meh. :-/

11. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Mondays pass quick, but I hate the way they loom over Sunday...tuesdays are Crapshite cos its a long way to teh weekend and your awake enough to know it....