The Middle East/Northern African Solidarity Thread

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Well, I'm convinced that this is what this decade is going to become remembered for. Shows that you dont have to go storming into a country with force spending billions of dollars destabilising goverments, these people can do it for themselves, thoughts go to the UN, Americans, Iraqi's and Afghans that have died. All support to the Libyans, Liberians, Bahranians and Iranians and whoever else wants to get involved thread. Big up brothers. First thing thats touched my heart in years

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yes, but the government that takes over isnt always better...

Things could go from bad to worse... USbots, roll out!
Solidarity stands strong my friend, when you fight for something thats good you will prevail, the past tells you so.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You know this is the 1st time in 3 years of using the forum that I'be expressed any political views or anything that will draw you closer to myself, I think only Logikz and Sirus are the only ones that have gone longer. Theres a fact.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Solidarity stands strong my friend, when you fight for something thats good you will prevail, the past tells you so.
Noble sentiment mate...on a bit of a serious one tonight jmz?

Whatever happens it would take a massive cultural change for them to avoid sliding back into autocracy and corruption. The budhists werent so far off when they described history as an endlessly revolving wheel but we shall have to see...

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Noble sentiment mate...on a bit of a serious one tonight jmz?

Whatever happens it would take a massive cultural change for them to avoid sliding back into autocracy and corruption. The budhists werent so far off when they described history as an endlessly revolving wheel but we shall have to see...

But this is exactlty whats happening, youve answered your own question. Its the young people that are standing up and saying this is enough.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whats it called? whys is not changed on google maps? why are random militants mass murdering people? seems like answer is no.

also, hundreds of people are still missing in Eygpt... whats up wiv that?
How up to date is your knowledge, whois dying?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
How up to date is your knowledge, whois dying?
al jazzera. dunno how up to date they are.

bbc can be a little biased sometimes...

also.. (sorry for being.. erm.. sceptical?) but what happens if new Eygpt government doesn't like Israel?

Last edited: