The men who jump off buildings.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Controller, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

raw documentary! caught it when it was on the other day. i totally understand the mindset, the guy sums it up in one quote "everyone dies, but not everyone lives". really enjoyed it but i felt sorry the tubby fella that kept opening 180 and hitting shit. closest ive done to this is bungee jump which is hands down the best thing ive ever done in my life, it was such a rush. IM HIGH ON LIFE

3. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

gotta love base jumping.... seems like the biggest thrill you could get... besides maybe peaking on mesculine and 3 hits of acid at the same time

4. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

When he goes off that cliff and swoops along just a few metres from the rocky down slope it's ridiculous!

Reminds me a lot of the Urban Exploration mind set as well.

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I saw the last 1/2 of this...

Reminded me of that programme following that French dude who free climbs tall buildings.

I can kinda understand the mindset, but alot of these guys seem to have kids & shit, seems a bit selfish going on these thrill seeking binges on the regs, where you can leave your kids fatherless very easily...

But hey...

Each to their own n all that.

I'd like to have the balls to do parachuting, but I haven't, I did a bungee jump & that scared the shit out of me lol.

6. mikey-bizzle-08

mikey-bizzle-08 WASTEMAN!

I really enjoyed this programe would love to go skydiving out of a plane but i dont know about base jumping off a building or cliff face it's a bit risky bet its a fuckin good rush though