the meathead1512 thread about all meathead1512, meathead1512 threads

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Credit Crunch! Credit Crunch!Man Puts Wife On Ebay! Man Puts Wife On Ebay!Man Puts Wife On Ebay!Man Puts Wife On Ebay!Man Puts Wife On Ebay! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit!Oh Shit! Footsie FootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsieFootsie Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane? Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!Drunk People...."LAST CALL"!!!!

Ever wondered what its like to operate a tower crane?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
TOEJAMER187 (19:47:13): i think i pissed on my carpet last night
jmzmaloney (19:47:34): you mean you pissed yourself whilst sleeping on the floor
TOEJAMER187 (19:48:09): i did wake up on the floor, but no
jmzmaloney (19:48:27): so you pissed on the floor then slept in your piss
TOEJAMER187 (19:48:40): yeah

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
TOEJAMER187 (19:47:13): i think i pissed on my carpet last night
jmzmaloney (19:47:34): you mean you pissed yourself whilst sleeping on the floor
TOEJAMER187 (19:48:09): i did wake up on the floor, but no
jmzmaloney (19:48:27): so you pissed on the floor then slept in your piss
TOEJAMER187 (19:48:40): yeah
that rug tied the room together

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
"I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse. I got blood on my dick 'cause I fucked a corpse."
- DMX, Bring Your Whole Crew

Filed under: Graphically overboard.

------------------------------------------------------

"Keep your shit the hardest!"
- DMX, Keep Your Shit The Hardest

I'm trying to think of a reason you'd have to "keep your shit the hardest". But I think maybe that's just the worst advice ever. For anything... ever. Oh, I have it. If you're trying to get hemorrhoids, then you definitely should try and "keep your shit the hardest". But you shouldn't be trying to get hemorhhoids. So actually, nevermind.

http://www.snacksandshit.com/search/label/DMX

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
a wise man told me once

never bake bread with out yeast

he was very wise

he was unwise

Soda bread, meanwhile, has been a staple of the Irish table since the development of bicarbonate of soda in the 19th century. Traditionally, a cross is cut into the top of the dough. Superstitious types insist that this is to ensure even baking and to make it easy to quarter when cooked, but we all know the real reason is to "let the devil out". Though lovely in its pure form, soda bread begs to be customised - with a variety of seeds as here, or with the addition of some dried fruit, fried onions or grated cheese.
soda bread that is a bread doesnt use YEAST !!!!!!!!!

recipe

500g wholemeal self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
10g salt
1 tbsp each linseeds, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and poppy seeds
1 tsp fennel seeds
300ml buttermilk, or milk, or 50:50 milk and yogurt

dont always believe what u see or hear ? lesson over
:lol:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
soda bread is lush

espesially irish soda bread
soda bread is irish

it was invented sometime in the 19th century when bicarbonate of soda was introduced over there
it's to do with their climate and shit, not being able to grow the right wheat to make bread with yeast

and ALL unleavened bread (doesn't rise) is made sans yeast, stuff like pita

but panty, wouldn't the buttermilk/milk/yoghurt have yeast in...?
they are like lactoyeast stuff or summat, same stuff girls have in their chuff, which is why the get yeast infections...