the mc debate

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
RE: other people say that mc's are shite on this forum and on the whole my personal opinion they are average.

@When a huge rave is kicking up a mc can help immencley

But when whilst having to listen to so many sets here to listen to (courtsy of swoof pantyinpsecta) etc

Isnt dynamimite MC the perfect MC??????

No attitude no bdbabdababdabbabab! just pure hype and hosting

whata mc is paid for

you hear!

No MC's allowed."Standard" TBH i've only heard Mc's ruin sets aside from pre recorded mixes with them laired over. but still they manage to rape sets.

horses for courses really.
i've had some mc's totally make a set, and other totally ruin it.
a lot of the time it depends on the dj/mc combo.
i havent really got much time for all eks, skibba, fun etc. all they seem concerned about is chattin as much as they can over the music, instead of listening to whats being played and laying down rhymes over it.
sp, master x, system, dyna... all know when to chat and when to let the music ride. sp especially seems to listen to the music and wait for the drops. he seems like a true fan of dnb.

what about ic3 does a bit of both he can absolutly smash it fast evry drop or he can take it easy and jus hype the crowd perfect mc in my eyes

OH MY GOD IF ANOTHER LONG WASTEMAN THREAD APPEARS AGAIN ON THIS FORUM ABOUT WHETHER WE SHOULD HAVE MC'S OR NOT I THINK IM OFF TO DOGS ON ACID!

Seriously!

there should be one thread for this boring long debate rather than a new one every week....

some people like mc's some dont... some are shit some arent.... some people like bassman, some people think hes crap.. who's better skibba, eksman, or fun... who cares..whose got the best lyrics.. etc etc....... lol...

badically thats all anbout the difference between a shit mc and a good mc init

the good ones work, the shit ones dont. simple

Seriously!

there should be one thread for this boring long debate rather than a new one every week....

some people like mc's some dont... some are shit some arent.... some people like bassman, some people think hes crap.. who's better skibba, eksman, or fun... who cares..whose got the best lyrics.. etc etc....... lol...

Took the wordsright outta my mouth. I do like my mc's tho, a good 1 can make a set complete!

when i dload live sets and listen then at home: i dont wanna hear the mc
when im in a party listening a djset: i do wanna hear the mc (unless its fats)

so yeah in parties they get you hyped up and thats their job and i do get hyped up, nevertheless in most cases i still think live sets should be recorded without the mc

I agree with you there mate, MC dynamimite the perfect MC! One of the best sets i've ever seen was dynamimite, roni size with live PA, was sickness way back at escape in to the park! Can't wait till march at one nation, bristol, sick mc line up, all of my favs apart from GQ! :jay:

Seriously!

we should get the mods to make one of the older more articulate threads sticky and then chuck all the others into that one.

well i would just like to say u all have ur points even if sum r a bit weird :S lol
@ the end of the day dnb is what it is =] we all love it the way it is (agreed?) i can truthfully say i dnt think drum and bass would b any better without the mcs infact mayb nt as gd still amazing tho.......nothin i like mre than sittin havin a smoke / tekin few gurners lol and listenin to sum dj like dangerous d / blackmarket rippin it up droppin a badboi tune and trigga gwarnin on like a badman........<<<<<<<<better than sex =][= and i love sex haha

Back
Top Bottom