The Matter and Andy C

the guy probably could had done it with his eyes closed, if all you do is mix mix mix then its not exactly hardest skill in the world lets be honest.

the guy probably could had done it with his eyes closed, if all you do is mix mix mix then its not exactly hardest skill in the world lets be honest.

haha... get ready for some abuse.

true though, i think if i started younger and mixed all day and night then id have skills to pay bills...

haha... get ready for some abuse.

true though, i think if i started younger and mixed all day and night then id have skills to pay bills...

unless your dropping tunes with your erect penis and scratching with your balls then theres no competition sorry lol:1:

and if anyone is sensitive about that comment and is dying to ask me 'oh why dont you be the next andy c then if its so easy?' then watch the fuck out people!!!!!....lol:rinsed:

mmmmm since i first saw this thread a few weeks ago i have been studying Andy C when ive saw him and on Youtube vids, especially the ones at Matter.

He doesnt seem to move the pitch at all

&

The pitch on both decks is always on the 6+ mark

Last week in Liverpool i watched him put a record on the deck and set it off without even touching the pitch and on the Sanctuary Festival 08 mix when he does the Dreadlock/machete drop.... is it possible to que up a tune that fast n mix it so perfect?? Or was dreadlock already on a 3rd deck already beat matched?

So many questions....

I hope to god his vinyl aint all the same speed but now ive looked closely at it, everything seems to point to the fact his vinyl might be a little too easy to mix.

Sorry for bringing this up

black_man.jpg

Back
Top Bottom