The, Maaaaattt Daaaaalllllllleeeeeeeee . Thread ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
selling gas at raves is a waste of ure life go and get a proper job, u seem fairly young.. go get an apprenticeship in something go to college watever fuk that gas shit off, if u r doing it aswell as another job for a bit extra then fair enough but this sounds a bit shit to me
MAAAAATTTTTT DAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLEEEE !

personally even if u made a living out of it i wouldn't want it as my proper job .... i know a few people who wouldn't think twice about robbing em, i wouldn't b4 some1 starts fucking preaching at me
MAAAAATTTTTT DAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLEEEE !

cunty i said if ure doing it to make a bit extra then fair enough but aim higher than selling fucking gas....unless u plan on getting people to work for u shotting it, a bit extra is the best ure gonna get
MAAAAAAAATTTTT DAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLEEEE !

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Mate Dale: Football Hooligan............Life Coach..........Guru.......

fuck the old bill n all them cunts
if ure gonna sel drugs, sel DRUGS
true say, and hes black he must be a crook
get a dog, cats are shit anyway, be grateful
any1 who cunts of jump up wants to give dubstep a listen, how people can listen to that shit is beyond me
this blokes just a faggot cunt
i'm gonna hit ure mothers pussy so hard shes gonna think it was a hammer how about that, prick
fuck fabric full of goons & foreigners
fuk em, let the skag fiends die

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHAEHAEHEHAEHAEH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
not my mrs but told this bird the stripes on fiesta st's were 'go faster' stripes that make it quicker and she believed it, silly cunt
everything you post seems to be about how all foreigners are so hard done by, get over it mate
typical pig cunts old bill all over the world as cuntish as each other
if u like faggot looking geek cunts with stupid hair lol, na he seems alrite but i wouldn't be seen in public with him personally
its coz hes a cunt
shutup u tart too much political correctness nowadays who gives a shit blokes cunt off...
germans man, they don't fuck about
once he sees my corey he'll think i'm black don't u worry
that is one raging fat batty boy
your opinion, bet theres as many people out there tho who think that about people like icicle whos music sounds like kicking a load of pots & pans around the place, proper shit
they look like militant black guy of balls of steel, surely no one wears this shit
your double hard u r, dickhead
fuk knows why, proves how shit these awards are, no offence but hes 1 fucking shit mc, should stick to german raves imo at least they'd know wat the fuck hes going on about
yeah fam man is on a raw flex innit, bo, punch a dog in the face lol, hopefully ure joking coz u sound like a 15 yr old street rat
this blokes just a faggot cunt
I'm sure u'll end up in the blue light district
used to smnoke benson silver but wen i was out of work i moved in to amber leaf and avent looked back since only buy fags wn i'm out on the randazzle
this pedobear shit is porpa weird
being stoned ain't sober also stop smoking weed for a bit an u'll c how mongified stoners r
my wisdom is magical
all politicians r cunts vote for who u like coz they r all the fucking same
jog on mate nobody gives a fuck about aswad
an ure an arrogant prick, who moans about jump up just as much as testicles
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!!!!

Reading through those posts has made my fucking day lol, its like a transcript from the "highlight" reel off the Jeremy Kyle Show

:rofl:

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHAEHAEHAE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

cant believe nobody noticed before, reading the comments hes quite possibly the most grunting lowbrow troll on here

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Hahahahahaha.

But it's his other 'pearls of wisdom' that ever so slightly let him down
Ever so slightly lol.

Those posts did make my lunchtime a happier place. If there's more keep em comin'

i'm a cat guy, much less effort than dogs, they just do their own thing and not need constant attention, dogs are jumpy, noisey and annoying...allow that
Ah yea, each to their own. Tbf my dog is one chilled dude. Jams in the garden when I'm bunning zoot chilling, don't hear a peep. As long as he gets fed and gets water he'll leave you alone. But....he is 13 now. He probably wants to bite your ankles, but he can't fuckin find 'em..