The lyrics to Elton Johns Jade charity single....

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
The lyrics to Elton Johns Jade charity single....

Goodbye England's pig
may you never grow in our heart
You were the chav that placed herself
where legs were spread apart.
You called out to our racists
and you whispered into their brain
now you belong to Satan
and you can't spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
having Cancer ... Read moreIn The Minge
ever fading with the sunset
when the pain set in
and your trotters will always fall here
along England's meanest swills
your hair has fell out long before
your fanny ever will
:rinsed:

chanty

VIP Junglist
lol i been tellin everyone shes a cunt an ppl keep sayin dont b so cold hearted shes got cancer. so have thousands of people bu they aint fat ugly troll faced stupid slags, on my TV. all fuckin day

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
leave her alone panty, she's not the best looking bird nowadays or before, and i know it doesn't make a difference whether she has cancer or not, but if you had a few weeks left to live, with 2 kids which have a whole lifetime to go without there mum, it doesn't make you feel any calmer, having it ripped out of you.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
I dont see why she has to make the most out of cancer, insulting to other cancer sufferers if you ask me..

And the thing is people say dont be mean shes got cancer.. So what?.. Shes still a bitch..

I may get stick for this but im sure a few people will share my opinion

mr A

VIP Junglist
its all a publicity stunt. she ent gna die. shes just a bit overdrawn.
Yes. This is what i've been saying. But no-one listens. Me and the fellas i work with have got a sweepstake on when she kicks the bucket. March the 14th is my bet, 12 days to go and then i win a tenner (not much i know)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm pissed off with hearing about her. Millions of better, more relevant people die of cancer every year. What makes her so special.

And anyway, she's a racist. Maybe her kids are better off growing up without a racist, money grabbing public hate figure to look up to.