The Lunar Mines

Smickus

VIP Junglist
01 - Phil Tangent - Lunar
02 - >> Subwave - The Mines
03 - Tokyo Prose - Reach
04 - Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me It's You (Alix Perez Remix)
05 - Need For Mirrors - Skip Rope
06 - Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
07 - FD - Break & Enter
08 - Xtrah - Eradicate
09 - Emperor - Monolith
10 - LSB - This City
11 - Foreign Concept & Xtrah - Harsh Reality
12 - D Kay & Lee - Tuning
13 - Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
14 - Spor - Clarets March
15 - Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
16 - DJ Hazard - Air Guitar
17 - Culture Shock - Troglodyte
18 - Rockwell - Tripwire
19 - Spirit - Re-Dial
20 - D Bridge - Bellini
21 - Cause 4 Concern - Seawolf (Ill Skillz Remix)
22 - Wickaman & RV - Ev's Dead
23 - Noisia & The Upbeats - Dustup
24 - Hyperlogic - Only Me (Hamilton Remix)
25 - Ed Rush & Optical - Bacteria (Pendulum Remix)
26 - Pendulum & Sub Focus - Triad Warrior (Noisia Remix)
27 - Loadstar - BLVD
28 - Chase & Status - Take Me Away
29 - >> Cyantific - Disconnected
30 - Dr Octagon - Aliens (Sub Focus Remix)
31 - Cyantific - 88 MPH
32 - London Elektricity - Bare Religion
33 - Culture Shock - Ohrwurm
34 - Logistics - Cosmonaut
35 - Lenzman - Wordsworth
36 - London Elektricity - The Great Drum & Bass Swindle (Logistics Remix)
37 - LSB - All Of My Love (Technicolour & Kromatic Remix)
38 - London Elektricity - Billion Dollar Gravy
39 - Logistics - Inside My Soul
40 - Sub Focs - Airplane
41 - Blame - Stay Forever
42 - >> Logistics - Together

easy mate, gave this a listen at work mate tracklist is real pretty. i knew i was gonna prefer the second liquid half of the mix more just because of taste preference, some classics in there exactly my sorta style. i think your fast-paced mixing style worked really well for the first techy half but trying to double drop those liquid tracks didnt sit well with me personally, sounded a bit rushed and you could hear it with a few slip ups here and there. but overall the selection and flow is really fucking good, 88mph > bare religion was beautiful, i have so much time for classic hospital material so big ups for playing em! few tracks i hadnt heard in a while like re-dial and airplane, will be purchasing off discogs in the near future for sure

easy mate, gave this a listen at work mate tracklist is real pretty. i knew i was gonna prefer the second liquid half of the mix more just because of taste preference, some classics in there exactly my sorta style. i think your fast-paced mixing style worked really well for the first techy half but trying to double drop those liquid tracks didnt sit well with me personally, sounded a bit rushed and you could hear it with a few slip ups here and there. but overall the selection and flow is really fucking good, 88mph > bare religion was beautiful, i have so much time for classic hospital material so big ups for playing em! few tracks i hadnt heard in a while like re-dial and airplane, will be purchasing off discogs in the near future for sure

bigups dude! kinda agree with that, though feel some of the doubles on the liquidy stuff worked well - love all of those hospital tunes at the moment! beautiful weather in new zealand lately has put me in a proper summery mood. cheers for checking it out!

yes smick! thats how you title a mix. looks wicked, all sorts of vibes in that tl.
will rock this at work tomorrow.

sorry buddy. been busy moving and what not. finally got a chance to listen.
loved Tokyo Prose - Reach & Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me It's You (Alix Perez Remix) - cracking mix man and i dig both tracks.

skip rope and 7 segments was cool too. skip rope could have done with a touch of bass or more mid to make that stab stand out more and blend in. still sounded great tho. into break and enter, loved it.

pressed post. im still going. hold tight.

eradicate and monlith was swish too. into this city.. fuck thats the stuff. really felt this one. well played.

harsh reality - yeah not sure. the bass's sounded tight but the drums didnt play off each other that well.

tuning. nice little cut off in the intro. bass lines worked well together too
phantom force was cool. bit shaky to start with but pulled it back.

clarets march. came in a bit sudden. easy on the fader. the level sounded much higher than previous tune also. not ur cleanest mix so far but not shit.

clarets march and flating zero was hench man. worked well togehter
air guitar - hate this tune. mix was ok tho.
honestly didn't like the mix with trogolologiidyteee. just didn't sit togehter. sounded like one on top of the other.
tripwire was good. needed a little fine eq tuning to make it a bit cleaner tho.

amen amen amen amen. love this spirit tune. cheeky lil bass switch there. well played.
bellendalini - top selection man. often overlooked.

dustup > whatever that hamilton tune is. didn't like it man. tune is a bit "ram" for me and the mix was a little messy.

bacteria covered that hamilton number up nicley

all about aliens. love that tune. cant help but hum along to it. mix wasnt bad too.

havent heard inside my soul for ages. wicked

was a great mix man. nice mixing, some cheeky dj tricks and good selection.
a few tunes i havent heard in a long time and it was wicked to hear them again.
look forward to your next one.

Last edited:
sorry buddy. been busy moving and what not. finally got a chance to listen.
loved Tokyo Prose - Reach & Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me It's You (Alix Perez Remix) - cracking mix man and i dig both tracks.

skip rope and 7 segments was cool too. skip rope could have done with a touch of bass or more mid to make that stab stand out more and blend in. still sounded great tho. into break and enter, loved it.

pressed post. im still going. hold tight.

eradicate and monlith was swish too. into this city.. fuck thats the stuff. really felt this one. well played.

harsh reality - yeah not sure. the bass's sounded tight but the drums didnt play off each other that well.

tuning. nice little cut off in the intro. bass lines worked well together too
phantom force was cool. bit shaky to start with but pulled it back.

clarets march. came in a bit sudden. easy on the fader. the level sounded much higher than previous tune also. not ur cleanest mix so far but not shit.

clarets march and flating zero was hench man. worked well togehter
air guitar - hate this tune. mix was ok tho.
honestly didn't like the mix with trogolologiidyteee. just didn't sit togehter. sounded like one on top of the other.
tripwire was good. needed a little fine eq tuning to make it a bit cleaner tho.

amen amen amen amen. love this spirit tune. cheeky lil bass switch there. well played.
bellendalini - top selection man. often overlooked.

dustup > whatever that hamilton tune is. didn't like it man. tune is a bit "ram" for me and the mix was a little messy.

bacteria covered that hamilton number up nicley

all about aliens. love that tune. cant help but hum along to it. mix wasnt bad too.

havent heard inside my soul for ages. wicked

was a great mix man. nice mixing, some cheeky dj tricks and good selection.
a few tunes i havent heard in a long time and it was wicked to hear them again.
look forward to your next one.
cheers man! didn't see this til now... biggups for the feedback! i guess that ram hamilton tune is one of my guilty pleasures, i think it's a good'un haha. appreciate it!

any mix with tuning in it is good for me!
haha cheers
Gonna give this a listen in work tomorrow
sweeet let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom