The LOST Discussion Thread!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Can't believe we've not had a thread about this awesome TV show!

Where are you lot up to? Season 1? Season 2? Please be careful when posting, I'm sure people won't want it spoiled!

I'm up to season 2 episode 9, now having to wait until January (I think) for my next fix.

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Nice one bro, Ive got the second series downloading atm, I made the effort to get first series on dvd a fair few months ago, an I farkin loved it, very 'out there' for ideas an a bit far fetchd, but thats what we all want innit? :respekt:

Whats in thats bunker!?!?!!?! (DONT ANSWER THAT THO, IF YALL KNOW!) :confused:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
Nice one bro, Ive got the second series downloading atm, I made the effort to get first series on dvd a fair few months ago, an I farkin loved it, very 'out there' for ideas an a bit far fetchd, but thats what we all want innit? :respekt:

Whats in thats bunker!?!?!!?! (DONT ANSWER THAT THO, IF YALL KNOW!) :confused:
Yeah I borrowed the season 1 DVD from a friend at work, that's where I first saw it. I got through all of season 1 and started downloading season 2!

I think I'm going to ask for the U.S. season 1 box set for Xmas.

Hatch questions.. Hehehe! :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I read about this lost thing all the time, no clue what it is tho. Im googling this bitch
edit: oh ok. i see. on an island and so forth. sounds cool.

Last edited:

sidekickmc

MEDICINE?
VIP Junglist
when i first saw it i thought it was a bit weak, but ive been gettin into it now...

the numbers thing got me interested.

is this the first season showing on c4 now??

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I'm not a big fan of tv, and haven't watched it properly for years, would rather watch a film or listen to music. I watched a little of one of the first episodes of Lost that my friend had downloaded, IMO I think its a little weak, like most tv shows nowadays.

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
Haha! Yes Tirpin, they do suck.

I'm sure if I got past the first 2 episodes (which I didn't cos I thought it was wank) I expect it is a good programme. But u have to ask yourself if it doesn't come to a conclusion in series one, and then not in series two also, where does it end?!? Thats far too many hours of my life wasted in front of the TV.....now if it was a 2 hour film I might be interested.....

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
M-Code said:
Haha! Yes Tirpin, they do suck.

I'm sure if I got past the first 2 episodes (which I didn't cos I thought it was wank) I expect it is a good programme. But u have to ask yourself if it doesn't come to a conclusion in series one, and then not in series two also, where does it end?!? Thats far too many hours of my life wasted in front of the TV.....now if it was a 2 hour film I might be interested.....
I'm sure even you with your super busy lifestyle could afford one hour a week, or just ~45mins if watching from a DVD!

Lame excuse :teeth: (n)

mesh

VIP Junglist
well I love TV and I think its, erm, wank too. after first 2 episodes I lost interest anyway.

Much rather get all the Sopranos seasons out and watch them again. gangsta!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
well I love TV and I think its, erm, wank too. after first 2 episodes I lost interest anyway.

Much rather get all the Sopranos seasons out and watch them again. gangsta!
Respect Mesh, ain't nothing like a little Tony S.

Rome is pretty good as well, especially the first few and last episodes.

Battlestar Galactica is also good tv. I even got into Stargate (seasons 1-8, not the new ones) and watched all summer.

But as far the rest is concerned, I'd rather follow flame wars on DOA.