The longest drum & bass mix ever :-)

Hi.

I got an idea about making the longest drum & bass mix posted on the official homepage.

For example the first person would mix 2 tracks and the next would add 1 track for that 2 mixed
before.

I think about something that look like a soundcloud.com player :)

What do you think about it ?

metrical-1310

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
yeah that's a jokes idea but i wanna do it near the beginning cus allow having to add on to like a 99999999999999999999hour mix - also wouldn't there be loads of repeated tracks, well depends how long it'll be i spose

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
now, you have to consider the ramifications of posting this idea on a drum and bass forum. The simple equation is that (D + B) x (People)= 1.434.Long3

Theoretically it can be done correctly (see below) but mathematicians are a scarce resource since they all migrated to dubstep...

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
now, you have to consider the ramifications of posting this idea on a drum and bass forum. The simple equation is that (D + B) x (People)= 1.434.Long3

Theoretically it can be done correctly (see below) but mathematicians are a scarce resource since they all migrated to dubstep...

Do you know OCR is an exam board?

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
its rather impracticle, as it would require one person to put all the individual mixes into one massive one - take the jump up mega mix http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?99807-DNBFORUM-JUMP-UP-DANCEFLOOR-MIXTAPE-THE-SECOND-COMING.
i think joey put it all together for the 6 or 7 djs they had.
doing that for everyone on here would be hell.

nice idea, but unless you find someone with a lot of time on their hands...
plus the organisation to avoid the same tracks over and over etc

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
similar things been done in the members mixes section called DNBFORUM MEGAMIX PART 2. 7 DJS all did 5 tunes each and then it was cut and shut together.