the living dead 2009 mix - Dirty pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
This is my update of the track i started entitled spilt milk, ive changed the melody and theme, bass is heavier on the drop etc

i 1st made a tune with the living dead samples a couple of years ago, it was well wank though, so i thought id make it my 2009 mix

work in progress.

feedback on the update very welcome :)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/646870805868be1b/

(streaming no download needed!)

cheers man, i try and stay clear from the heavy deep snare, i used to use it alot but i find most dnb have similar snares, so i was just going for a quick snap, i may change this depending on feedback etc!

already like the intro a million times more. the wooden hit and the glass hit work much better together than different pitched wooden hits.

drop is massively improved. but i still wanna hear more of the track, see where it goes and what it does. i like the bassline, but i judge a track as much on the arrangement as the bassline.

Properly liking your kick and snare. Very nice. Think the bass needs a little work, it just seems kind of a bit out of place if you know what I mean? Maybe you just need to mess around with the levels a bit..

sos mate, couldn't see where to stream it and i dont generally download stuff. (clutters my machine). also i hate z share cos of all the adverts, why don't people use megaupload or soundcloud? stic it on myspace/soundcloud or summat and i'l drop some feedback.
bless.

I hate that zshare site... I have to go to it twice before it'll stay on that initial page and allow me to listen to the track posted... and then it procedes to freeze my machine for about 30-60 seconds before allowing me to do anything.

Feels like a shady ass site.

:rantover:

Track sounds pretty badass.. intro is kinda bland for me, but the drop is solid. Perc is nice and punchy and I quite enjoy the 'snappy no decay SD'.

Prod overall sounds great.

sick drop mate you didnt even go down the orthodox drop method either. nice work (y)

ORTHODOX DROP METHODS: like alot of ppl tend to go for the rising in pitch leads/effects to silence then crash into big beats and big riffs, where as you just hit them with an audiological headbutt

much like the way i work, so i can relate to it better :D

Back
Top Bottom