The LHC is a time machine .... where are you going back to and why ????

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, May 2, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

ok, so its probably not ... but a nice thought ..

if you could go back to one evening / event / time / for just one day what would it be ...

it has to be in your life , not go back to a jungle rave that you never actually went to ..

id go back to the last ever Pleasuredome ,i went to it when i was 17 .. was first properly into pills then, completely care free, and happy to die at 21 if i was enjoying myself then.. ad an easy job, and everyday was a drug fueled binge... i remember sitting on this step rushing my brains out talking to a group of lads, then going and jumping about to loads of oldskool dnb, which i never knew i liked ..

the comedown wasn't too bad either, just followed with more class A's , loads of booze, and probably around 500 shotties, mainly packed with baccy..

happy days, ive gone all sensible now, and gotta think about the future... i dunno why.. care free days were the best..

id also like to go back to this time when i was porking this 35 year old blonde fit as fuck milf.. but that's a close second .. i still have her number... so it could be a possibility, not sure her fella would approve tho

2. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

As far back as possible, the world has gone to shit. What happened fuck