The legend that is...

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist

pick up the gun..............

William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994)

:lighter:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
my ex used to make me watch endless dvds of this guy. i didnt know he was dead lol.

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

btw castel, are you gona be reaching perth mate? you're halfway there!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Dude is a fucking legend.

ou never see a positive drug story on the news. They always have the same LSD story. You've all seen it: "Today a young man on acid … thought he could fly … jumped out of a building … what a tragedy!" What a dick. He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground first? Check it out? You don't see geese lined up to catch elevators to fly south; they fly from the fucking ground. He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron? Fucking celebrate. There's one less moron in the world.

“No, I don't do drugs anymore, either. But I'll tell you something about drugs. I used to do drugs, but I'll tell you something honestly about drugs, honestly, and I know it's not a very popular idea, you don't hear it very often anymore, but it is the truth: I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day.”

And the little thing he left us :)

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Last edited:

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
btw castel, are you gona be reaching perth mate? you're halfway there!

i was in melbourne for 7 weeks,now im in darwin till end of jan... don'tthink i'll be going to perth this time round.... australia is tooo expensive!!! and i really wanted to see the west coast :( i might be working in the mines laters this year so we'll see!

Top Bottom