The Latest Ass-Cessory Turns Any Butt Into A Glittering Jewel

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Yeah soooo why is it in a cat???

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

To show how it goes behind the pussy?

Catsel likes this.
  4. logikz

Ivan your pun not withstanding (albeit if ever so amusing) I mean yes pussy and behind it and a diamond and all that yes certainly and of course, but this is the same thing as advertising a a a.... Spinning g-spot clitoris rubbing triple headed purple and just massive dildo (the model is called "tarzan" and will run you about 60 euro, but it really is the best. Had a girl who insisted I got her one on the grounds of that she shouldn't have to pay for her own sex toys and she had a similar attitude towards cocaïne, needless to say she didn't get one, but from what I understand her relationship with cocaïne has grown if not to say solidified since, in a curious synergy with the first item, the way girls of that inclination so often resort to) but I digress, it would be like advertising said dildo but demonstrating it on a pet pig or a puppy collie! Or why not indeed a cat!

Because that's what that is, they stuck a butt plug made for humans, up a damn cat (that's not even legal in amsterdam, its animal cruelty of the most crazy kind) and then used it for their advertising campaign??

I just found out about fox tail butt plug and its just brilliant, but quick question, ok, isnt there some other way to keep the tail in place? Or diamond for that matter? Is that really the only way?

Also what if you plug it in somewhere else, use a different socket, right, say you use the vag, sure, the aesthetic will be gone and with that the whole point lost, but... Im sure you see my question here, will the tail be firmly seated and secured?

I'm new to this area of Glasgow but it sure is fun, can't believe I didn't notice it sooner. There are paws and ears and just hours of fun with a young lady with an open spirit and an interest in, well, fun.

5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

6. logikz

yeah wel glad some jerk doesn or if

7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Sodom and Gomorrah.