The Last One

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
So this is the last mix of my rougher traks that i needed to get mixes done with. Will be on to halftime for a while after this one. Feedback would be great. A couple misses but all around pretty good i thought.

EZ

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/01-the-last-one

TL
1. A-Negative and Keosz - Through Your Eye (Free)
2. Fre4knc - Cardiome
3. Mastaba Audio - Poltergeist
4. Was a be - Cromosome (Dub)
5. Hyroglifics - Terra
6. Chroma - Territories
7. Jay Mythix - Forsaken (Mystic State RMX) Free
8. Lockjaw - Cold In The Middle
9. Ed:it and pennygiles - Set Theory
10. Nitri and Arpxp - Move On
11. Inertia - Stigma
12. Stealth - Smash It
13. Hyroglifics and Kolectiv - Tize
14. Soligen and Type 2 - Can't Go
15. HLZ - Blue Sand

just gave this one a listen and exactly what I needed on a Monday haha, had my head bopping throughout, big vibes. Only tunes I have heard in this mix are smash it, terra and Tize, was nice listening to a mix that had banger after banger that I have never heard of before. Selection and mixing was spot on start to finish but best bit for me had to be Was a be - Cromosome (Dub) > Hyroglifics - Terra > Chroma - Territories > Jay Mythix - Forsaken (Mystic State RMX) Free > Lockjaw - Cold In The Middle, big selection and tight mixing in that bit man. Big up on this one mate looking forward to the half time mix

Last edited:
Safe Danny! Thanks for the listen as always mang...... i had a couple of misses on this one IMO but i think i was just ready to move on. Waiting on a new one from you.

Thanks Der! I have been MIA for a little bit but hope to be back in the swing of things shortly!

Back
Top Bottom