The last dream you can remeber having

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fire starter, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

It had been years since i have woken up in the morning remembering what i dreamed about .

But this morning that ended.

last night i helped kill aload of teenagers and buried them in my mums veg plot. ( i didnt do a very good job of digging the graves; you could see there hands and feet sticking out )
    then my mum got home, i scatted out and called ben and told him he needed to get over here quick and help me move them before she noticed.

then i woke up :s

whats the last dream you had/remebered in the morning

2. sten360

sten360 Member

lol.

A few days ago, in my dream, none of the lights in my apartment worked for some reason. When I woke up and went to the kitchen, I pressed the light switch and the lightbulb broke. Wat.
    Guess I'm a psychic or something.

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i had a dream that my dad came into my room and touched me.

not really but the last dream i had was a night terror. i wont go into it...was pretty fucked up

4. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

but i don't get it as bad as these guys. i just look like I'm having a fit or i start shouting but with a raspy voice like i cant breath

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I dreamt I was 12 years old on my vision quest of turning into a red dragon who was throwing lightning from my eyes an flaming through my mouth. When I landed on the ground earthquakes happened and the ground shot up and a volcano erupted. When I started to walk tornado's were started from my foot prints. I leaped into the air an screamed for my grandpa and he was flying behind me an looked like a green dragon. He started to tell me why we looked like dragons and what we were supposed to do. I am 97 soon an my relatives say i look 40ish My youngest son is 5 an I have been struck by lightning 5 times and my clan is elk of the Hocak nation, my clan is very small and our people built pyramids with our minds.

6. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

QUIM-TASTIC STORY
    wish i could have normal dreams

7. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

the last one i remeber is about getting caught by the old bill and going to jail, was so scary. just so happens i was arrested as a suspect in an attempted burglary on sunday morning as i matched the description given by their neighbour, happened at 11.30 am on friday, who the fuck goes burgling at that time man? Now i got to go to an ID parade on thursday. bloody wankers, i know im innocent, just need to prove it now :(

8. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

Nice ^^^^^^^^^^^^.

when i was having a sleep over round my mates(when i was about 13) i remeber him sleep talking and saying " Throw rocks at me , throw rocks at my face " i had to wake him up instantly to find out wtf he was dreaming about lol but sadley he couldn't remeber :/

9. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i dream every night man, and since i stopped blazing my dreams are FUCKED UP! there is some real weird shit going on in there, but no one wants to hear that shit

10. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Greddie, yeah i found that, its cos weed supresses REM sleep, and when you stop its like all the saved up dreams all just burst out like its making up for all the times you wouldnt let your mind dream. Weird shit.

Last dream i had was when i went to sleep after having a tooth out, i had taken a shit tonne of codeine for the pain. Apparently theyre called opium dreams, and smackheads get em quite a lot, your proper lucid, and theyre so vivid.

Dreamt i was under an overpass with my best mate, and we saw a helicopter flying above this hill about 100 metres away, suddenly it just fell out of the sky and exploded. Me and my mate ran over to it and it was like a fake helicopter, with Cadburys and Nestle stickers all over it, and when it exploded a shit tonne of cream egg's and kit kats went everywhere. Then it cut to my back garden where a missle flew into my neighbours shed, and a load of skittles went everywhere.
    Then i woke up. lol

11. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Been a while since I remembered a dream as well until this morning I had a hideous one and my teeth were falling out one by one and I couldn't close my mouth properly due to them being all crooked. Used to have the dream about them dropping out quite frequently but it stopped for ages and now it's back.

12. JJEC

JJEC Active Member

Leebotwood, Shropshire, United Kingdom, United Kin
    The dream that keeps on happening to me is that my trousers come off and start running away from me and then i get them back on and they come off again. Might be a hint that i should be a naturist.

13. MC landslide

MC landslide TMC2

had one last week wear everyone thought i was an aetheist terrorist, coz i found a pencil which turned out to be a bomb. then this girl chased me trying to shove it up my japseye. not the nicest

14. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

The weirdest dream I've ever had was where I was raped by an ent.

15. noddynoodle

noddynoodle Member

Either broke a bone or a cut wound got infected (don't remember), and after seeing the doctor who told me all was well, I went to bed. When I woke up (in my dream) I had Down's syndrome and was well fat.

I've had some stranger dreams after this, but can't remember them now. I should probably start taking notes.

16. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

had down's syndrome an was well fat!hahaha that is amazing

17. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

i had a dream that i knew peter crouch once....woke up and swore i actually knew peter crouch....

18. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

19. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

went sea fishing with my family to catch steak. We were attached to one of those shark cages in the water with some lines hanging off it. I get some bizzarre dreams.

20. duttymonster

duttymonster deep in the jungle

good thread. a lot of the dreams i have are jason bourne-esq chase scenes.

weirdest sleep experience i had was with my last long term girlfriend. in the middle of one night i kept
    hearing her ask (in my dream) for me to get her a glass of water and i kept replying 'in a minute, in a
    minute' until the voice got so loud that i blurted out 'ok, ok i'll get you one now!' - that woke her up and
    she said 'get you what?' - to which i said 'a glass of water, i'll get you one now". freaked her out because
    she was thinking it, but hadn't said anything.

i mean you could assume that everybody wakes up thirsty and it is possible that she just subconsciously
    played along, but i still believe it was a telepathic experience and felt quite incredible at the time.

I also am a firm believer in precognative dreams - where something happens that you have dreamt about
    before (very similar to deja vu) - this has happened to me many times.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011