The Label Thread

thin king

Has anyone set up a label thread yet with contacts etc - just thought some people on here maybe in the know also people looking to advertise their own labels. The reason being I'm looking to send off a few tunes and realise the bigger labels may be abit difficult to get into so thought I'd try small first and see what happens, but unfortunately I don't really know any. So I thought to save time trawling the web why not all help each other out with any info we can offer. I'm mainly looking for liquid labels personally so it may be helpful to just make it clear what type of label it is when you put the details up: Anyways heres one I've found: please post what you can, you never know it may give one of us that break!!!:jackson:

Spinrecordings (liquid)

AIM to: spinrecordings
http://www.myspace.com/spinrecordings

Casper Lyngholm Thomsen
Vendsysselgade 20, 3, th
9000 Aalborg
Denmark
Att.: SPIN RECORDINGS

Those Teenage Years

bump and lurk  When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.  You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.  When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.  You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.  When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.  You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.  When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.  You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.  When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.  You thanked her by being on the phone all night.  When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.  You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------our wow gold site:buy WoW Gold,cheap WoW Gold,free WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling,

HERES HUNDREDS OF DECENT LABLES ....

CLICK THE FIRST LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, ITS A WIKIPEDIA LINK TO MANY LABLES ...I WASNT SURE HOW GOOD THEY WERE BUT FROM WHAT IVE CHECLED THEY ARE VERY GOOD ...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=dnb+drum+n+bass+record+lables&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

ive found all these record lables, virus recording, breakbeat kaos,ram,true playaz etc etc ... click on each of them and it will give a little write up on each , and if you click on links you will find the homepage, where most of them have links and contacts to send demos too ,

enjoy fellas ..., keep up the push ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom