** The Jungle drummer doing Jungle drumming **

vapour 36 hertz

www.36hertz.com
Here is a small clip of the legendary Jungle drummer doing what he loves best taken from a quick break in recording his forthcoming Loopmasters sample CD earlier this year in newcastle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVmjDIZDao

The jungle drummer is now signed exclusively to 36 Hertz recordings and his debut artist LP is being produced right now @ Keynote studios in Reading due out in 2011 with a full live show to follow

Nice lil teaser there, this guys undoubtedly the best live dnb drummer. Will be buying that loopmasters pack for sure.

Its always makes me laugh how 90% of drummers make 'fuck faces' when playing tho. lol

Good to see hes been signed up to 36 hertz as well. very interested to hear what direction the album goes.

He's seriously sick!!! Have you seen KJ Sawka?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98BJ36K1wo

yep

jungle has played with him a few times

i actually suggested a drummer soundclash between the 2 of them the other night somewher ein the uk as i do belive the did this in the states before but not in the uk

jungle is up for it so we shall have to see if we can link it for next year at some point

yep

jungle has played with him a few times

i actually suggested a drummer soundclash between the 2 of them the other night somewher ein the uk as i do belive the did this in the states before but not in the uk

jungle is up for it so we shall have to see if we can link it for next year at some point

That would be interesting.

Not entirely my thing, but that definitely pull a crowd

he is sick, nothing like watching someone hammer a dnb beat out.

those rolls on the end are amazing, like breakcore or something

Last edited:
does he not battle fu any more? ain't seen them on flyers for time. used to enjoy that. bit of variety in amongst normal dj sets

he now working on other projects

he has done a few gigs with JFB recently

he is now working on a new show with DJ Jeppa who i believe came 5th in the DMC championships recently

he is also working on my live show with me and MC Fozz we shall be doing a preview show next week in cardiff for aparture

his album is shaping up nicely and he has some absolutely huge guest musicians and vocalists working on it

he is on a track called "a taste of things to come" from my LP ( due out in feb )

he has done beats on Dawn raids debut single on 36 hertz due out net year

he has just finalized his loopmasters sample CD which sound sick

he now working on other projects

he has done a few gigs with JFB recently

he is now working on a new show with DJ Jeppa who i believe came 5th in the DMC championships recently

he is also working on my live show with me and MC Fozz we shall be doing a preview show next week in cardiff for aparture

his album is shaping up nicely and he has some absolutely huge guest musicians and vocalists working on it

he is on a track called "a taste of things to come" from my LP ( due out in feb )

he has done beats on Dawn raids debut single on 36 hertz due out net year

he has just finalized his loopmasters sample CD which sound sick

comprehensive

Back
Top Bottom