The Jets - Crush On You (Nero Remix)

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Has anyone got a better audio of this? or know when or where i can get it?

6.04 on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
DONT GET ME STARTED.

This is not doin Nero any justice wtf was he thinkin !

I was litteraly so enraged by this comment I had to register just to reply lol.

First off (and I don't wanna dig and be a picky c*nt here but Nero isn't a "He"... it's "Them"... there's two of em', so before you go slaggin' them off, know who they are first.
Secondly, what I think Nero was doing?
I think Nero knows that they've been slipping down a massive slippery slope into the deep and very unrespected world of Commercial and Rinsed DnB & Dubstep... I mean they're on the Viper Records label which pretty much sums that right up.
Anyway, they draw a massive crowd of Students and "New Age Drum & Bass Fans" (Essentialy loads of "Emo's" who found DnB through dubstep and Pendulum ((LOL fans... na but seriously they are still fans none the less))... it's like, me and my mate went to a Sub Focus event... and Andy C was there, one of the original Dons... one of the two Owners and Founders of Ram Records, one of the Hugest, most Respected and most Influential drum and bass Record Labels in all of DnB history. Anyway my point is, hundreds were on the floor or Sub Focus and Nero... they all f*cked off when Andy stepped up to the decks... like I say "LOL Fans"...)
Anyway, Nero are MASSIVE in dubstep and kinda big in DnB but they know they've got the potential and talent to take it to new levels and not just steer down the Chase & Status/Pendulum/Sub Focus route and essentialy Sell Out and start fusing genre's together to please the Radio 1 masses. And with the Crush On You Remix or Bootleg or w.e you wanna call it, they have really set the bar High, production wise the tune has skipped on some rules and birthed an incredible drop, the synths are just gut wrenching in filth style, away from the some-what heavier and dark bass face synths that a lot of dubstep producers are focussing on.
It's no master piece, but it's a nasty step further on in an incredibly fast growing genre. I personally love the track and have heard it dropped Three times now whilst out raving about the Clubs of Leicester, London & Nottingham, twice by Nero and once by Delta Heavy, and every time it drops after the deceptive funky break... oh my daaaaaaaayssssss, the crowd has the same double take filthgasm reaction every time!! It's beautiful to watch and it's great being one of the few people in a room who knows what's coming :P
I say give the tune a chance man...
If not... meh lol

First off (and I don't wanna dig and be a picky c*nt here but Nero isn't a "He"... it's "Them"... there's two of em', so before you go slaggin' them off, know who they are first.
Secondly, what I think Nero was doing?
I think Nero knows that they've been slipping down a massive slippery slope into the deep and very unrespected world of Commercial and Rinsed DnB & Dubstep... I mean they're on the Viper Records label which pretty much sums that right up.
Anyway, they draw a massive crowd of Students and "New Age Drum & Bass Fans" (Essentialy loads of "Emo's" who found DnB through dubstep and Pendulum ((LOL fans... na but seriously they are still fans none the less))... it's like, me and my mate went to a Sub Focus event... and Andy C was there, one of the original Dons... one of the two Owners and Founders of Ram Records, one of the Hugest, most Respected and most Influential drum and bass Record Labels in all of DnB history. Anyway my point is, hundreds were on the floor or Sub Focus and Nero... they all f*cked off when Andy stepped up to the decks... like I say "LOL Fans"...)
Anyway, Nero are MASSIVE in dubstep and kinda big in DnB but they know they've got the potential and talent to take it to new levels and not just steer down the Chase & Status/Pendulum/Sub Focus route and essentialy Sell Out and start fusing genre's together to please the Radio 1 masses. And with the Crush On You Remix or Bootleg or w.e you wanna call it, they have really set the bar High, production wise the tune has skipped on some rules and birthed an incredible drop, the synths are just gut wrenching in filth style, away from the some-what heavier and dark bass face synths that a lot of dubstep producers are focussing on.
It's no master piece, but it's a nasty step further on in an incredibly fast growing genre. I personally love the track and have heard it dropped Three times now whilst out raving about the Clubs of Leicester, London & Nottingham, twice by Nero and once by Delta Heavy, and every time it drops after the deceptive funky break... oh my daaaaaaaayssssss, the crowd has the same double take filthgasm reaction every time!! It's beautiful to watch and it's great being one of the few people in a room who knows what's coming :P
I say give the tune a chance man...
If not... meh lol

tumblr_ldv99qXJdm1qb9qwwo1_250.png

First off blar blar blarrr

First you shouldnt of registered just to reply

second when i went to see nero only one guy was there so i presumed it was one guy, Not really been a fan of them just there music

Third "they have really set the bar High with this tune" what planet are you on ? From all of nero's great production you think this has set the bar high, jeeez you really are a dubstep fan

Fourth merh !

They blatantly meant to remix this:

Fair play to 'em on the success, I just wish they'd go back to making stuff like "Dick Tracey"

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPp_N9i6xM

Did a load of hunting, but its on there.

1080p

Still not great but better.

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 ----------

Some real hotties on there as well.

By the way this is in no way a remix, its a bootleg.

What the fuck is with those sunglasses he is wearing? He looks like a honky version of this guy:

NewImage63.jpg

Back
Top Bottom