the jammed printer...

Brownie D

any one heard that jammed printer tune?
im not to keen on it
but its good to know that some people are coming up with new ideas rather than just copying!
(y)

Yeh ur your right at least he isnt photo-copying anyone.

WAHEY

Edit: On a seriay note, this tune does nothing for me.
Too much wierd shit going on.

Last edited:
any one heard that jammed printer tune?
im not to keen on it
but its good to know that some people are coming up with new ideas rather than just copying!
(y)

Yeah, don't think it's as great as everyone says it is tbh.
Although as you said, it's orginal

i dont like it either
i cant listen to it on my headphones it hurts
but still..innovative

He used to be an office worker which was his influence into the printer noise sample. I'ts not my cuppa tea, very choppy but it's futuristic. Just shows how diverse drum n bass is nowadays with many styles and sub genres.

You know this song "The Jammed Printer" he talks about, dyou think he means "Printer Jam" by Mistabishi? On another printer themed drum and bass track?

It's a pretty cool tune.
Its good he kept it to around 3.30 mins though cus otherwise it would have become a little tiresome.

much respect to mistabishi for the new style and i can appreciate the creativity and talent he put in2 the tune but it does my head in, listened to it once all the way through n thats enuff for meee

mental tune, not really into it

its gettin people talkning tho

my 1st tune will be just be making strange sounds with my hands

much respect to mistabishi for the new style and i can appreciate the creativity and talent he put in2 the tune but it does my head in, listened to it once all the way through n thats enuff for meee

totally agree! quality idea.... just gets on my tits every time i hear it

i picked up this ep yesterday morning.....

nice idea.....defo not the best tune on the ep thats for shure

Back
Top Bottom