THE INSTANT REWIND THREAD....post tracks that get the instant rewind

why would u want these overplayed "classics" rewound

everyone has heard them god knows how many times

rewinds should be A) non existant or B) reserved for new music that makes a positive inpact

You tell me?...wheather you like it of not these overplayed classics "STILL DO" get a rewind?????? Its not my call or yours really is it?......and i dont agree with the above....If a crowd wants a rewind it builds the atomsphere....maybe not in a liquid or tech / deep set i agreee ( i never rewind any track in a liquid set) but in a more dance floor orientated party YES.....

anyway, the thread isnt looking at the whole politics of rewinds or not....its just a bit of fun listing tracks that get instant rewinds.

.....and it doesnt have to be just classics....you can add new tracks. I just listed a three that stick in my mind that always get reloaded on my sets when i drop them.

anything with an intro longer than 2 minutes....just because it pisses people off, i like seeing people unhappy.

noisia concussion , you could rewind that 5 or 6 times before i got bored of feeling the impact of that drop!

with most tunes tho it depends on how new/unheared they are..... they lose that rewind appeal after you've already heard it a few times!

Rewinds are generally shit tbh, big DJs like to use them to create hype, which is fair enough but it often just seems like a cheap trick to play the most rinsed out tune and rewind it for the big double drop.

In the right circumstances with the right tune though it's sometimes good and totally necessary

Rewinds are shit when MC XYZ demands them unnecessarily..and then also like every second tune. They like that tune, so they demand a rewind..stupid. This goes hand in hand with the ego MCs built up..they don´t know their place which is behind the music..old news tho, everybody knows it (not Dagz tho :teeth: )

Nothing wrong with a big tune getting rewinded once in a while. When suddenly a classic gets in (or a surprising stomper whatever), the crowd responses well..why not. Again, there is nothing wrong when the crowd really does demand it..not if the MC does.

Rewind The Nine? Nah mate. 32 bars at most and dead it.

Noisia - Stigma or Program would get the reload selection

Back
Top Bottom