THE INSTANT REWIND THREAD....post tracks that get the instant rewind

OS & Taxman - Seen
Mampi Swift - Hi-tek (Friction Rmx)
Noisia - Dipodocus (Kill The Noise Rmx)
Ray Keith - Terrorist
Basher - Androids
Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl

Last edited:

Im not allowed to play that any more, because I wont ever stop reloading it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell the only thing that cheers me up after reading this thread and seeing the muck you guys have put in it is the fact that it's highly unlikely any of you will ever play records in front of a crowd of more than two of your stoned mates in your nan's shed.

Fucking hell the only thing that cheers me up after reading this thread and seeing the muck you guys have put in it is the fact that it's highly unlikely any of you will ever play records in front of a crowd of more than two of your stoned mates in your nan's shed.

Hmmm. Tis a shit thread. However. You did read it all. And I beg to differ about your statement.

hahahahahahhahhahhha

/bitter

of course :teeth:

also for those who didn't understand the sarcasm in that post, i just want to make it clear this post has sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

My nan is DJ Storm, and what?

Kite flying is such an underrated sport
It never really gets the recognistion
Lets make it official
Look at all the positives

You can feel the freedom a kite offers
Obsticles are boundless when flying
Underneath the bright grey skies
Representative of the wind
Senseless abandon awaits you
Effortlessly moving in time and unison
Lets the movement of the wind snare move you
For that is what kites are about

not seen tyranny on many flyers lately:knob:

Dont want this to descend into arguing cos its actually a pretty cool idea for a thread, but i hate people who slam other peoples opinions/input and then offer up nothing of their own

Back
Top Bottom