The Inbetweeners Season 3 Preview

pitts

VIP Junglist
looking forward to this the other two series were hilarious

ive heard that they are going to be doing a film where they go on holiday but the actor that play will might not be doing it because his agents are trying to get more money for doing it even though the other actors have all signed up to say they will do it.

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist

ive heard that they are going to be doing a film where they go on holiday but the actor that play will might not be doing it because his agents are trying to get more money for doing it even though the other actors have all signed up to say they will do it.
wil b shit with a different actor

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That's pretty fucking greedy. Surely having a hit tv-series and a film under your belt at such a young age would be bringing in enough cash to tide you over for a while.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
funny business this program. i look forward to the return. at the same time i think i'd sacrifice it for the return of summer heights high.

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

return

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
funny business this program. i look forward to the return. at the same time i think i'd sacrifice it for the return of summer heights high.

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

return
Nahhhh sack that off, Summer Heights High was shite I thought! Each to his own though.

When I first saw the adverts for this program I thought it would be turd, but a mate made me watch it just before the second series came out and and I was an instant convert. Lookin forward to the new one!

pitts

VIP Junglist
Money matters hold up Inbetweeners film
Aug 11, 2010

Source: Comedy Central News

Simon Bird is holding up production on the Inbetweeners movie after a dispute over money.

Agents at Avalon who represent the actor who plays Will in the teen comedy claim that he is the star of the show and won’t accept the offer that all the other actors have agreed to.

But if it’s not resolved, production company Bwark could move on with the movie without him…

A source told The Sun: ‘The movie is definitely going ahead. It will start shooting in Malia, Crete later this month and then from November onwards.

‘Simon’s agents at Avalon won’t accept the offer that Joe, James and Blake have all said they’d accept. So Bwark are moving on without Simon to pretty much call his agent’s bluff. They sent out casting notes last week to show they are serious.’

They added: ‘Simon’s agents have always tried to push him as the star of the show and everyone’s fed up with it. If some high-profile young actor won the role then Simon won’t be in the film.’

heres the article i was on about, the little bitch

chanty

VIP Junglist

i expect the greedy twat wants more cash cuz he gets made to look like the biggest cock! he should just do it though and stop being a pussy, wont b the same without him

Money matters hold up Inbetweeners film
Aug 11, 2010

Source: Comedy Central News

Simon Bird is holding up production on the Inbetweeners movie after a dispute over money.

Agents at Avalon who represent the actor who plays Will in the teen comedy claim that he is the star of the show and won’t accept the offer that all the other actors have agreed to.

But if it’s not resolved, production company Bwark could move on with the movie without him…

A source told The Sun: ‘The movie is definitely going ahead. It will start shooting in Malia, Crete later this month and then from November onwards.

‘Simon’s agents at Avalon won’t accept the offer that Joe, James and Blake have all said they’d accept. So Bwark are moving on without Simon to pretty much call his agent’s bluff. They sent out casting notes last week to show they are serious.’

They added: ‘Simon’s agents have always tried to push him as the star of the show and everyone’s fed up with it. If some high-profile young actor won the role then Simon won’t be in the film.’

heres the article i was on about, the little bitch
He's making a major derp, they're all the stars of the show and it wouldn't be the same without every one of em. Can't wait for the new series.

luciduk

VIP Junglist
thats so pathetic... fucking little rich cunts wont take less than 2 mill for a movie or whatever hes getting... its bullshit pathetic thats why i hate so much shit

pitts

VIP Junglist
i expect the greedy twat wants more cash cuz he gets made to look like the biggest cock! he should just do it though and stop being a pussy, wont b the same without him
nah def wont be the same without him

i onder whether its him is demanding more or it is his agent who has just told him it is shit and demanding more so they get a higher cut