The Inbetweeners Big Fan thread

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So I'm a huge fan of The Inbetweeners, watched every episode several times, and now eagerly awaiting the movie.

Any other fans floating around here?

Discuss....

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Massive fan here. I've seen them all and I'm eagerly awaiting the movie!

Trailer here for those that haven't seen it (hilarious!):

Last edited by a moderator:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i'm a fan, but i can guarantee the movie will be epic fail. You just can't turn a 20 min sitcom into a film, it never works.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i'm a fan, but i can guarantee the movie will be epic fail. You just can't turn a 20 min sitcom into a film, it never works.
what bout kevin perry go large that was banging and it was a movie from a little sketch in a 20 min show

trailer looks funny really lookin forward to this one

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
what bout kevin perry go large that was banging and it was a movie from a little sketch in a 20 min show

trailer looks funny really lookin forward to this one
the difference is, they take 2 characters and put them in a film. With these addaptations they basically try and make an hour and a half episode

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Trailer looks fucking brilliant! Cant believe we've finally got an english road trip (ish) type movie...they're usually all american.

Kobi

VIP Junglist
Its decent and funny at first but it gets old quickly ive found, not much replay value. They use the same jokes and jay saying the same lies about girls. I doubt the film is going to be anything special

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Yeah I can understand why alot of people are doubting it, cos lets face it, it's got a lot to live up to considering the sheer epicness of the series. But I have faith, and just looking at the trailer makes me think we're gonna be pissing ourselves throughout the movie!

So......Favourite Episodes?

Mine has to be the one where they go to the gig, and Will ends up eating a bit of solid, then freaks out! Fucking brilliant! Either that, or when they all go to Warwick, and Neil pisses the bed!

lady_amy

ravin' lunatic!
my favourite episode is where neil punches the fish to death - that's just pure jokes haha i remember the first time i ever saw it i was creasing for so long, kept rewinding it and watching it over!

as for the film, i reckon it might be alright. as long as jay is in it anyway, he could make anything hilarious. As long as it's not a huge huge let down like the fucking simpsons movie i think it will be good :)

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
i thought the simpsons movie was good, some of the parodys were class (the disney snow white one with the eagle!)

i loved the series, i hope this can live up to it but i worry that its probably going to be biting off slightly more than it can chew..