The IMPOSSIBLE.... new roller

sounding big matey - the intro is top notch loads of quality little cuts in there the bass is at on ok level but may need low passing a tiny bit as it seems to be distorting a tiny bit with ya kick (or do some notch eq'in). this is only on my ipod headphones at work though - but I'm so used to them I'm pretty sure thats whats wrong - the tunes structure aint bad but I think a few change ups would make it a stronger overall tune!! keep it up fella.....again I'm impressed!

Man your building quite a collection of tuneage there Fratters. Nice use of the gun click for the break. The samples cool as well. Where's it from?
As Thin King said it could do with being a bit more dominant on the drop. You are certainly getting there tho man. Big ups

cheers guys. Sample is from a game called bioshock.
gun click is from a dr dre sample pack.
will take all this on fellas
gotta do some biology revision for uni first.
respect

Wicked stuff man!
That bassline is BIG.
Thats a proper DnB tune man its sick as fuck!
Keep it up man u makin some wicked riddims.
PEACE!

Yeah, I agree with those, build the intro up and bit more, then slam it into the drop. The drop is nice, but, the intro has too much in it so when it drops it doesn't sound very different. Perhaps you could lose the bass in the intro?

Otherwise, big tune. =] Keep it up bro.

nice one fellaz. still workin on it now. It's chewin up all my ram tho. biggest tune ive made yet, literally!
split the bassline up and run a high pass on one part. Its made the bass more grizzly.
peace

will do mate. thanks for listening. i get very little time on production now coz of uni.
got a funky lil number in the pipeline tho.

Back
Top Bottom