the imperial march.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
[video=youtube_share;yHJOz_y9rZE]http://youtu.be/yHJOz_y9rZE[/video]
I am dissapoint. Expected it to be like an accidental imperial march. Like the chewbacca door. This dude has spenthalf his life trying to make floppy drives sound like the imperial march, which takes the specialness from it slightly.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
have u ever wondered how many ewoks were harmed in the making of star wars?

no! me neither .. but the answer is 0
although i see one get trod on by a robot car with bendy legs that went peww peww and fired red stuff (which i believe to be the red segment from aquafresh toothpaste) but aparently he was ok, just a scuffed knee. nothing a elastaplast couldn't fix. anyway that was the late 70's and stuff.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that walky robot car pew pew thing?! its an AT-AT you horrible bastard. and i know what fking year it was dont ever tell me anything about what year it was, even if it was hundreds of years ago dont EVER tell me what year. that was.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
at st. an atari theodore. it was an atari walking around on that particular moon of endor theodore? thats what that was? im doing the dark side air choke on you as we speak

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i find you being a noob disturbing. also its really hard to get it right, i been working on the voice though. RULE THE GALAXY and then you breathe like real lound the way he does

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
that walky robot car pew pew thing?! its an AT-AT you horrible bastard. and i know what fking year it was dont ever tell me anything about what year it was, even if it was hundreds of years ago dont EVER tell me what year. that was.
AT-ST (All-Terrain Scout Transportation) is the two-legged scout walker used on the forest moon of Endor, AT-AT's (All-Terrain Armored Transportation) are the 4-legged personnel carriers used on Hoth in Empire. Btw, Jedi was in 1983 so technically its an 80's movie.

(yes, i'm that much of a Star Wars nerd)

EDIT: Beaten to it, I really should read the rest of the thread before quoting a post.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
star wars is cool (not the new films. well i say new.) and your nerding does you credit. i knew all that of course. on alderaan.

and thats not what i meant deegun, you made it sound weird.