The "If You Were DJ Nitrous?" Reply to the post above Thread

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime; therefore, we must be saved by hope. Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore, we must be saved by faith. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore, we are saved by love...

Now my saviour is gone & all I feel is the cold, harsh wind of lonliness blowing her cruel, icy winds through my soul.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime; therefore, we must be saved by hope. Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore, we must be saved by faith. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore, we are saved by love...

Now my saviour is gone & all I feel is the cold, harsh wind of lonliness blowing her cruel, icy winds through my soul.

that is my next facebook update.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Big up *insert badman grime mc wannabe crew name*!!!!!!!! Big stuff. Tearing up *insert his random little town name here* in a big way. Grimey lyrics and tunes.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
I believe that if i should die,
and you were to walk near my grave,
from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps,
my soul would be re-incarnated, only to be crucified again, by the cold, hard, nails of your betrayal.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
I believe that if i should die,
and you were to walk near my grave,
from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps,
my soul would be re-incarnated, only to be crucified again, by the cold, hard, nails of your betrayal.
Thought about being his new EMCEEE?