the iconoclast*

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
got a nice vocal sample from a juice aleem track so started putting this together. i've sketched out the whole track, it still needs a bit of depth and i need to play around with the arrangement after the second drop. i just need to know how it sounds to others because my speakers aren't what they used to be. can anyone tell me how to clear the vocal up a bit as well, the sample was poor quality and i don't know if i've done enough to hide that

http://www.mediafire.com/?dyd3f0zxmzm

tbh i dont really like that vocal at all the quality is pretty poor as u said, an although it fits every now an again i think u would be better off losing it, if you are attached to it, maybe only use parts of it heavily delayed like break would. An just add some other noises to keep things interesting, i do like the idea of the tune, an wen it drops its got a nice feel to it. it might be me but the panning is a bit wierd. hats are panned either left or right too much. overal its a good tune would like to hear the finished product, an thats the fm synth preset, lol i used it once in one of my tunes nice, but noticable. not much else i can critisise on as im listenin in headphones. big up gd work man!

good feeback, thanks a lot man. vocal that bad is it? i thought maybe i was just being critical. and the hats, yeah, i had two hat loops, one panned each side, deleted one and forgot about the panning, this is why you need outside input. thanks again sphinx

Back
Top Bottom