THE I LOVE/HATE JUMP UP DEATH ARENA

Annix free christmas mix on soundcloud was alright. gettin bored of the jump up tho, konichi is usually decent

Sorry I misread your post, thought you'd asked for suggestions for someone who wanted to get back into jump up.

what about the more techy stuff like optiv and btk? Mefjus?

He was a d&b legend.

Redlight however...

Get Out My Head and Lost In Your Love are the same tune, pure originality there. 137 bpm 4x4 'bangers' that sherbet snorting 13 year olds 'lose their shit to' at a school disco and think they're indie and hipster.

However, the Mickey Pearce mix of Lost In Your Love is fucking banging, so 'low it.

not listened to Mefjus before tbh, bit neuro techy for me. found a optiv and btk set that got me dancin tho so sound for recommending that. i do prefer the darker stuff i suppose and i cant get past enjoying a good wobble :) Liking S.P.Y at the mo too

It all gets played on the dancefloor. It gets people moving and having a good time.

You might like some tunes an artist makes, why is it so hard for people to take when they hear tunes they don't like - but they know other people like them. It's not your thing, so what? Alix Perez and Subterra nearly put me to sleep at Moondance in June, but I don't hate them for it! It's not for me, and I don't care.

We should be proud that dnb has grown so much over the years into the different sounds that have had us all going mad every week for a long long long long time. Not trying to put another sound down.

This pretty much says it for me.

Only thing I detest about jump-up is the crowd it entails

228px-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Never really thought much of it.. other than one or two tunes here or there.

Probably hate liquid more.. people who listen to liquid are soft lads.

Never really thought much of it.. other than one or two tunes here or there.

Probably hate liquid more.. people who listen to liquid are soft lads.

Dat U Dude used to love his Liquid. I think he was a bit of a batty though

Back
Top Bottom