THE I LOVE/HATE JUMP UP DEATH ARENA

lol just want to make it clear. i do not in any way agree with anything scott says. but he sould be able to write what he wants!
hang on i got it! the penny has dropped! scott. do you hate hazard cos he's got the same name as you???

is there not one jump up tune you like scotty

Yes as I have stated many a time Jump up got me into dnb, first record I bought was Hype - No One, fucking filthy bassy jump up, the thing I hate where the genre has gone, which is why it annoys me so much, becuase the jump up tunes being released are nothing compared to what they were a few years ago...

So do you.

Whoever wrote this..dumb.

Look mate I dont want to start insulting you because I'm not here to make enimies over the internet... I have a life...

Anyway, encase you couldnt tell by the thread name this is some where to have a rant about or big up jump up... If you dont like my comments use the ignore button or fuck off... As for the mindless idiot comment on my behalf, maybe it was over the top but I was replying to a slightly similar comment against people who dont listen to jump up...

now im guessing this is slightly exxagerated.. although i wouldnt bet on it ;)
Scotty the way you stereotype jump up i think you may be one of the mindless idiots who does like jump up.. it all sounds the same?? maybe u do only listen to machete on repeat yourself but there's a fair bit of difference imo.
I like all dnb, even pendulum, but I prefer jump up cos it gets the crowd hyped up and bouncin :)
p.s hazard is a god :rolleyes:

Yes it was slightly exagerated, but it was in responce to a post which kind off deserved a reply like that, so sorry if I offended anyone.

scott this is the jump up police. your surrounded. drop your opions and come out with your mouth shut lol. i kinda feel sorry for you dude. your getting it from every angle lol

for playing at home.. you need all types of dnb for variation!! out in a club you can't compete with jump up imo..
and I am i fan of hazards tunes, old and new!!.. i realise u hate them so u think theyre shit thats understandable... I'd like to think alot of people would disagree with u, but hell it doesnt matter listen to what u like n get on with it.

mate ur not offendin anyone. and if you are it's their problem.
altho id agree the jump up police r comin ur way for SLANDER! :D

POLICE JURISDICTION ENDS AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE DEATH ARENA THEY HAVE NO POWER IN HERE. ALL DOING A GOOD JOB GENTLEMAN. CONTINUE.

FIGHT

NOTHING ABOVE THE FACE OR BELOW THE WAIST FOR PEOPLE WITH GIRLFRIENDS SONIC BOOMS ARE LEGAL OR ANY OTHER STREET FIGHTER BASED MOVEMENTS

just a quick one. are we punching face's? i got a meeting tomorrow! and if yes are sonic booms legal?

Yeah go for it but I can use my Hyruken, and kamehameha combo, Hardcore rules (no rules) apply... Get the steel chairs out lol

ah grasshopper it would apper you hate jump up, but you use jump up fight method.
dont think, feel

NO WORDS I'LL JUST REPLY WITH THIS!!!

*KAMEHAMEHA"

aniGif.gif

I'm with white-haze on this one, theres somethin about jump up that just appeals to me.

I'm suprised how much a sub-genre can piss some people off so much. If ya dont like it, dont listen to it! Simple.

I dont listen to jump up for its musical merits, i listen because it does exactly what it does on the tin.

If anythin, jump up heads are MORE open minded about music. i.e its not often you hear a jump up head slating neuro/liquid. Everyone seems to slate jump up. I like a bit of everything, and have all sorts in my collection, but its mostly jump up admittedly.

I dont think the jump up haters realise that jump up has other producers apart from the big few like Hazard, Clipz, TC, OS... Even i dont like their tunes much and i defend jump up whenever i can. There is some fuckin wicked jump up out there if ya look past the producers everyone on the internet babbles on about.

As for the "all sounds the same" arguement... thats a weak excuse. Of course it all sounds the same. So does all drum & bass... Its all beats & bass at around 180 bpm, its what defines the genre. All pop music sounds the same, so does garage, so does dubstep, so does rock...

On another note, i also hate that Nokia bleep sounds and screechy shit, but im sure its just a phase which will pass in the months to come...

I'm with white-haze on this one, theres somethin about jump up that just appeals to me.

I'm suprised how much a sub-genre can piss some people off so much. If ya dont like it, dont listen to it! Simple.

I dont listen to jump up for its musical merits, i listen because it does exactly what it does on the tin.

If anythin, jump up heads are MORE open minded about music. i.e its not often you hear a jump up head slating neuro/liquid. Everyone seems to slate jump up. I like a bit of everything, and have all sorts in my collection, but its mostly jump up admittedly.

I dont think the jump up haters realise that jump up has other producers apart from the big few like Hazard, Clipz, TC, OS... Even i dont like their tunes much and i defend jump up whenever i can. There is some fuckin wicked jump up out there if ya look past the producers everyone on the internet babbles on about.

As for the "all sounds the same" arguement... thats a weak excuse. Of course it all sounds the same. So does all drum & bass... Its all beats & bass at around 180 bpm, its what defines the genre. All pop music sounds the same, so does garage, so does dubstep, so does rock...

On another note, i also hate that Nokia bleep sounds and screechy shit, but im sure its just a phase which will pass in the months to come...

Thats because they cant...

Back
Top Bottom