THE 'I HATE...' THREAD

Gumby

VIP Junglist
when you spend all day memorising heaps of junk for an exam, only to discover when you get there that your tutor told you to study all the WRONG SHIT :rinsed: WHERE IS THAT JERK IM GONA GO HATE ON HIS ASS. :boxing:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
The scenario where I haven't seen my girl in two weeks and when she comes home she has her period. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGE

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
The scenario where I haven't seen my girl in two weeks and when she comes home she has her period. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGE

OMG its so fucking bad isn't it.. Hate that so much lol..

And also yeah hate when people downstairs can't handle a dirty bassline haha.. Mum doesn't really think drum n bass mixes with Ken talking on coronation street lol

Safe

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I HATE LOL THINGS WOULD BE FAR MORE INTERESTING IF THIS WAS BANNED YOU WOULDNT BE SURE WHETHER SOMEONE WAS JOKING OR TAKING THE PISS. PARANOIA IS GOOD BAN THE LOL

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
i might actually kill somebody today due to lack of punanny

to men sex is like maintenance, to women it's more spiritual thing they like shiver and cry after and all that... we just need it to stay mental ffs

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I hate X-Factor, Britian got talent etc... Them tv shows do my head right in. Cant escape them all over news tv. Kill Simon Cowel.

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
I hate people who dont have jobs but dont even try and get a job...instead they sponge of the GOV. with the money i pay in taxes...

And what really fuks me off is when they spend it all on dope and smoke em selfs silly al day...and then complaine that they cant go out at the weekend or buy nice clothes or phones or even get a gal...

Any of you lot know any body like this or a group of ppl like this.??????

There is only one word to discribe these's ppl Mongs!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
a real knight got's blood on his sword m8

Oh hell no, there's something about periods that I can't even stand to hear. I mean I'd rather listen to some old perv talking about fucking dead midgets that listening to some girl talking about that blood comes streaming from her vagina once every month.

Top Bottom