The I Hate Hard House Get It Out Of Ur System Thread!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Jun 8, 2004.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

I hate hard dance/?????/hard house/ etc etc

it is fukin pap!

u go into any record store and u will be greeted by a million hard house releases every week...like whats that label called??? oh yeah : Nukleus...how fukin shit is that boom boom boomb bleep????? raaaah!

they release about 60 tunes a week which means either:

1/they have no quality control and as hard house fans (or hard house scallies as i call em) are as thick as shit (there is no denying this at all!) they couldnt tell a good tune from a bad one anyway.

2/ there are loads of 'good' hard house producers. This could be true as the skill it takes to get the same beat and put a different bleep over it is relitivly the same as flipping burgers in mc donalds.

3/hard house is all one tune divided into many little tunes???? think about it!

I used to hate garage right, but then a mate said 'basically if u rip it down to the shitteset types of music u got garage or hard house, so which are u?' i was a grage man! i now actually like some garge tunes..they have sexy bass lines!

also what pisses me off about hard house is that they dont make proper covers for the tunes! this is a big problem in my mind! look at the intricate artwork and different styles of artwork on dnb releases, from the abstract artwork of RAm to the futuristic 3d rendering of Dread, to the cartoony style of Floodlight... its great and adds colour and personality to the tunes.

now look at hard house...in particular Nukleus.

they are like: (in a dumb voice)...

'lets make dis wun bloo, and dis wun red and dis wun pink...'

That is what imagine a PR meeting at Nukleus to be like...

:gimp:

Im gonna stop babbling now!....(sorry) :mad: :soap_box:

raahhhh! :soap_box:

2. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

pahahahaha i fukin love how forward u are man.big up :spliff:

3. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

:moved: to babble... I mean waffle!

4. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

well, all the babbling you did just now, might as well be on any other dance genre. You hate hardhouse (same here btw..)fair enuff. and you love dnb, innit?
    So, basicly what i can make from your post, is that all dnb is wikkid (nowt!), all records got wikkid artwork (hmmm...), and all junglist are inteligent respectfull people. (of course.!)
    See where im geddin at? And as far as record output of hardhouse, ye, they do put out shedloads compared to dnb, but remember: unlike dnb, in hardhouse

1. individual tunes rarely get much praise.punters dont have a bloody clue about who made that tune, wot drums it got blah blah.Tunes are just mixing material.

2. DJs mix throughout their set, they dont rewind. need more recids.

and as far as artwork goes

3.the dj scene aint anywhere close in popularity as in dnb. which means, rarely a punter will buy a tune coz his fave DJ spins it. (which is pretty much the case in jungle) and teh purist dj need no manga girl beeing shagged by demons, nor selection of guns to make up his mind whether he'll buy said tune. And may i remind ya reinforced ? black cover+green logo, blue logo, red logo, for quite a while now. But ive got pretty much every release of it. Dont care if it was in pink

4.You talking about tunes beeing repetitive ? Id hate to give examples of dnb producers who have released the very same tune about 50 times, but im sure ya get me. and furthermore

About the production level/difficulty of making an ardouse tune, i wouldnt know, but i sure it aint that easy, jus like every other genre

peace,
    oh, and fook hardhouse, is absolutely shite wanker townie music, and if my kids ever like it, i ll kill em. :twitchy: :twitchy:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2004
  5. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

my dad likes 'ardouse :( (n)
    loser

6. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

What's with the massive explanations

Hard house is fucking shit

That's all that needs to be said :chainsaw:

7. Cube

Cube www.exegene.com

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha :boobies: :sick:

8. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

Hardhouse is like the anti-pikey thing round here... All the pikeys are either at the cheese clubs, or dnb nites it seems!

Go to a hard house nite and it's a rave full of misfits & krusties... Oh, and fag hags dressed up like a stabilo boss multipack of highlighters...

[​IMG]
    Just say NO kids!!​

9. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

yeah man. likewise hardhouse heads just think that dnb is for posh scallys, and its all shit.
    thats all im saying, and i spent time writting the bloody post so read it...
    :)

10. Ab0|2Ti0N

Ab0|2Ti0N WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???

it's all about Dj Irene.

11. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

:monkey: deep deep thinka :monkey:

12. Triple M

Triple M Admin

pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss pdt tsss !!

Bangin'!

13. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

Big choon in the makin there mate :antitank:

14. mesh

mesh Active Member

hhmmmm, I seem to recall enjoying some hard house several years ago after an acid and pills bender. for about 20 mins.

/credibility slides further

15. DJ Lordward

DJ Lordward T.D.P.

HAHA this thread is wikd!! lokki... u r 1 funny guy! uv come up wiv every argument i could fink of 2 kane hard dance music shit.
    i cant believe how it takes up all the room in the dance section of record stores wen it all sounds the same & no1 likes it!!
    & wots up wiv all the different genres of hard dance??!! progresive, trance, hard house, funky house...its all jus SHIT as far as im concerned.
    ppl on ere moan about he different 'steps' of dnb, but those terms r hardly used, but in house music theyre always used!
    plus house is ez 2 mix!

16. DJ Lordward

DJ Lordward T.D.P.

ahh i feel much betta now. cheers 4 this thread lokki!

17. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

I have just realised the main reason why i hate hard house, the reason is simple!

When i used to go to uni, in my lunch breaks i used to go toHMV in town to see what they had (occasionally a good dnb tune or one or two hip hop ones) i would pick up like two or three tunes to listen to and everytime there would be some fukin burbery cap wearing scally on the decks with like 500 tunes. All i would want to do is listen to like 3 tunes. they would get each one of their tunes (and this happened every time!) and listen to every single little bit of it. taking a minute for each one! I wopuld think 'mate they are all the fukin same bruv so why dont you just buy (or teef em -u scally!) two and keep mixin em back and forth!'.

RAAAAAAH!!!! that is what used to really vex me and this is why i have harbered a deep resentment for hard fukin shite house!

i come from a hip hop background so really cannot at all get into beats which arent all broken up. ie breakbeat, dub, dnb, hip hop. I just cannot understand fukin boom boom boom boom! mind u i do quite like lab 4! go figure! :sniper: (n)

18. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

[​IMG]
    so you hate all cheese, expect for the hard one. parmezane

19. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah on,ly the hard stuff!! haha!

mind u i dont own any of their tunes or any cds of theirs its just when my mate listens to it i really try to like it and sort of do. it still does my head in afterabout 10 mins tho!

they actually kinda have personality tho!

20. sparkyc10

sparkyc10 Kentish Junglist

wev all been there! :D