The Horn - St.Albans

alexanthony

Impact (Engage Audio)
Was just wondering if many of you on here ever used to venture down to the horn a few years ago

Personally saw Dbridge, Friction, Alix perez, Grooverider, SPY to name a few. Big venue

It has gone to shit,

I used to go there on the regs as i live in harpenden which is next door to st albans

they no longer play dnb its all cover bands etc etc

they had DnB nights there?

fuck.

swear it's impossible to find a decent DnB night in Hertfordshire.

I am bringing an outlook launch party to the horn April 12th

3 dnb headliners

ANT TC1 Confirmed.

put it in ya diaries people

wicked :) cant wait to release the rest of the headliners... Will make a new thread when we have them fully confirmed..

Jimi your gunna love it. Think of one of our very favourite DJs and producers. Been in the scene from day dot and nods his head alot haha ;)

Il say no more for now

wicked :) cant wait to release the rest of the headliners... Will make a new thread when we have them fully confirmed..

Jimi your gunna love it. Think of one of our very favourite DJs and producers. Been in the scene from day dot and nods his head alot haha ;)

Il say no more for now

ah im definitely gonna have to come down if you've got him!

Yeah been there loads, didn't make Andy C though...

There is a lack of DnB in St A/Herts these days but me and a mate do a night at the Beehive every cutla months if anyone fancies it ;)

It has gone to shit,

I used to go there on the regs as i live in harpenden which is next door to st albans

they no longer play dnb its all cover bands etc etc

We know where Harpenden is, andrew.

It is, the whole place as recently be re-furbished and theres a new smoking area and such :) Big up to yourself for your events back in the day matt.

Have seen your doing very well in southampton aswell man

Back
Top Bottom