The Hobbit given the green light.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I personally can wait for this film, love getting lost in the world of munchkins and warlocks. Apparently Martin Freeman is gunna be Bilbo Baggins, his weird little face will suit it perfectly.

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Wicked. When you say green light, do you mean the go ahead to start filming yeah? Or to start hitting cinemas etc? I have no idea whether they've done filming or not.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Start filming, they had issues with Unions, its starting filming next year. Part 1 released in 2012, Part 2 in 2013. It was gunna be directed by Gillermo Del Toro, but he didnt wanna do it in 3D, so Peter Jackson is gunna direct it himself now.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Can't for this either, LOTR still stands as my favourite ever film/films. Probably better that Peter Jackson directs it too.
This minus Jackson. I would like to see Guillermo's take on the fantasy world. Ideally, it should have two versions: Jackson's and Del Torro's -- trippy 3D in the same epic fashion as you love and trippy with weird spirals and epic colouring schemes, respectively.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
i'd like to see it but not in 3d. The glasses are a pain in the arse and the whole concept of 3d is pointless and a big gyp.
I agree with the glasses being a pain in the arse, although 3D does make your drugz work better. I don't know about you, but I watch movies on drugz not drugs.