The Hex - Steppin' (is the bass too loud?)

The Hex

Heya everybody, I finally finished up on this friggin track. Im fairly pleased with it but I could definitely use some feedback on it tho. I also wanted to ask if the bass is too loud... anyways please let me know what you guys think!

Steppin'

i quite like this one man, interesting that the bass tranforms into a pad i like the idea :D and then then mini drop. been doing alot of mini drops lately too.

keep it up. i think the bass sits well in the mix

respect

the bass is ok, you have a massive gap in your low mid range where heavier drums would sit nicely - get them beefed up and this aint bad they sound almost high passed at the moment

thanks so much for the feedback guys.

Nutek, yea my stuff can be a little bi-polar sometimes, ha. song structure is still a work in progress for me:D.

Thin King, thanks for the advice, ill try dropping the filter down a little bit and see what comes out.

Thanks again everybody!

i quite like this one man, interesting that the bass tranforms into a pad i like the idea :D and then then mini drop. been doing alot of mini drops lately too.

keep it up. i think the bass sits well in the mix

respect

thanks a ton man, by the way, killer tracks you got on your space. thanks again! :D

nice ideas there mate, only thing is theres a drastic spread or panning goin on with the bass quite mental tbh not sure if this was ur intention? other than that some good ideas an i do like the bass-pad transition! big up!

Back
Top Bottom