The Hex - Steppin' (is the bass too loud?)

The Hex

Heya everybody, I finally finished up on this friggin track. Im fairly pleased with it but I could definitely use some feedback on it tho. I also wanted to ask if the bass is too loud... anyways please let me know what you guys think!

Steppin'

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
i quite like this one man, interesting that the bass tranforms into a pad i like the idea :D and then then mini drop. been doing alot of mini drops lately too.

keep it up. i think the bass sits well in the mix

respect

thin king

the bass is ok, you have a massive gap in your low mid range where heavier drums would sit nicely - get them beefed up and this aint bad they sound almost high passed at the moment

The Hex

thanks so much for the feedback guys.

Nutek, yea my stuff can be a little bi-polar sometimes, ha. song structure is still a work in progress for me:D.

Thin King, thanks for the advice, ill try dropping the filter down a little bit and see what comes out.

Thanks again everybody!

The Hex

i quite like this one man, interesting that the bass tranforms into a pad i like the idea :D and then then mini drop. been doing alot of mini drops lately too.

keep it up. i think the bass sits well in the mix

respect

thanks a ton man, by the way, killer tracks you got on your space. thanks again! :D

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
nice ideas there mate, only thing is theres a drastic spread or panning goin on with the bass quite mental tbh not sure if this was ur intention? other than that some good ideas an i do like the bass-pad transition! big up!

Top Bottom