The haunting in Connecticut

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
The next cinematic experience on my list.

Care to provide a more detailed review mate?
Basically a family move into a house with a 'history' and a lot of ghostly goings on happen (as much of the plot as I will say).
The film is jumpy and has all the loose ends tied up. These were the main things that I liked.
Also there wern't two many places where it leaves you just thinking why don't you do this and practically wanting to scream it at the screen. Apart from why stay in the house???? (if that makes any sense lol).
The actors all do a decent job and the older girl in it is hot!!!
And it has a nice ending. One where you don't get left with the entire carst dead!
I would definatly say worth a look mate.
5/5:)

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
yea i saw it last night too
thought it was alright as far as those sorta films go
it got less scary towards the end i found
quite a few jumps

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
saw it last night.. it's a pretty tight film but the "jonah" kid who is supposed to look scary looks like some sexually confused emo

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
Basically a family move into a house with a 'history' and a lot of ghostly goings on happen (as much of the plot as I will say).
The film is jumpy and has all the loose ends tied up. These were the main things that I liked.
Also there wern't two many places where it leaves you just thinking why don't you do this and practically wanting to scream it at the screen. Apart from why stay in the house???? (if that makes any sense lol).
The actors all do a decent job and the older girl in it is hot!!!
And it has a nice ending. One where you don't get left with the entire carst dead!
I would definatly say worth a look mate.
5/5:)
cheers for that :D

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
It looks really scary, but that's fine when all the scary things are finished at the end, and it's like phew!

But I hate it when it's not, and it's like the scary things might still be happening.

I think it's always scarier when it's set in the UK too, cuz it's more real.

I might watch it, but then just be scared if i'm in my flat on my own for the next 6 months.
:)