The Hardest Tune To Mix Ever?

Gdub - Forever VIP
Mistabishi - No matter what

Anything on Limewax - Kristall Weizen EP

They are all pretty shit songs anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Konflict - Messiah
Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction
PFM - The Western

are all pretty hard

Its because the snares are on the 7th and 12th step of each bar. Once you get your head around it its not that hard to mix.

Renegade Terrorist is quite a difficult tune to drop where it goes quiet. other than that i would say Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction

mix pulp fiction with .. shit whats it called on the dope dragon album... splurt i think its called. mixes well but its sounds so similar its hardly worth doing it!

Renegade Terrorist is quite a difficult tune to drop where it goes quiet. other than that i would say Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction

You see, thats quite strange...becuase i would have loads and loads of trouble mixing some of these tunes that people have put up on this thread.

Quite a few have mentioned pulp fiction, but i actually get along alright with that track.

Strange......

I think its because the intro has very little going on before the bass comes in. I've never had any problem with it.

I tend to fast forward tho where the beat kicks in, get the pitch right, then go back to the intro and mix it from there.

Dunno if thats cheating or not, but it works for me...LOL

Back
Top Bottom