THE HAPPYHARDCORE HATE THREAD

Hardcore in general is gay.
n7tc.jpg

I love Happy Hardcore.

There's nothing more fun than standing in a field, hopping up and down on one foot while pointing your fingers in the air and rolling your eyes back, to 200bpm music :teeth:

I hate happy Hardcore does my head in. I remeber when my mate draged me into Happy Hardcore room at NYE at NEC. I felt so out place only lasted couple mins then went back to drum & bass room. I cant stand trance either.

fuck yoo jimmy.

hardcore is a total waste of time, makes my ears bleed.

good happy hardcore is different. proper chemical experience.

when i go to festivals/bigger raves, i'll always hit the happy hardcore tent/room, may not spend too long there, but i wouldn't miss it.

Ive never felt a better atmosphere than an oldskool/happy hardcore rave. However i've been to a few more hardcore oriented raves when after a few hours it feels like a continuous loop full of roid heads:rolleyes:

I can't stomach too much Happy Hardcore, and I'm not a big fan of Gabber. I like my DnB old school. Some of those vids posted from the 90s were sweet (I surfed to the Youtube page where they had tons of them). I found myself digging up old tracks for a throwback set.

I bet they sell lots of Tylenol at those HH events. =P

In case you didnt realise I was taking the piss.

Hardcore/Gabba is arsenik for eardrums and the people that listen to it are the biggest twats you could meet....I mean for fucks sake VOCAL SCRATCHING!!! WTF IS THAT ABOUT!!!

In case you didnt realise I was taking the piss.

Hardcore/Gabba is arsenik for eardrums and the people that listen to it are the biggest twats you could meet....I mean for fucks sake VOCAL SCRATCHING!!! WTF IS THAT ABOUT!!!

MC Storm is an absolute cock. He has been since he started in the scene in '96.

I haven't rated Happy Hardcore since about 1997 but '94 - '96 is where it was at. I still have all of my old vinyl from back in the day.

I did a short mix with a few classics from 94 - 96 last year. Check it out if you're interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c2gscmj29jp

Tracklisting

1. Scott Brown Vs DJ Rab S - Now Is The Time - [Evolution]
2. Brisk - Airhead (SMD Remix) - [Kniteforce]
3. DJ Vinyl Junkie - Tearin My Love Apart - [Earth]
4. Jimmy J & Cru-L-T - Take Me Away (Slipmatt's Techno Remix) - [Kniteforce]
5. Bass Reaction - Technophobia (Power Mix) - [Twisted Vinyl]
6. Paul Elstak - Luv U More - [STIP]
7. Vibes & Wishdokta - Motorway Madness - [Rogue Trooper]
8. Stingray & Sonicdriver - As Cold As Ice - [Dwarf]
9. Midas - Take It From The Groove - [Hecttech]
10. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Stars - [Master Maximum]
11. Dr. Who (DJ Dougal) - Love Of My Life - [White]
12. Hopscotch - Midnight Express - [Essential Platinum]
13. Tiny Tot - Discoland - [Q-Dup]

Like Gloxxy said 94-96 was ok, But after that it became fuckin terrible. And what's worst than the shit cheesey music is the nobs that listen to it. I mean WTF is all that plastic shite all about?

2v3sdv5.jpg

When I was 16, I went to my first rave @ The Sanctuary. After being in the D&B room for a few hours we went for an explore into the Hardcore room. We were in there for I'd say around 30 seconds or so before all of us decided how shit the music was and left.
Hardcore is pony.

Like Gloxxy said 94-96 was ok, But after that it became fuckin terrible. And what's worst than the shit cheesey music is the nobs that listen to it. I mean WTF is all that plastic shite all about?

2v3sdv5.jpg

dude on the left is funny as fuck. the cheesiest wastrel ive ever set eyes on

used to love hardcore. shame its gone embarrasing now and spawned 2bit dance acts like cascada etc.

also had loads of good times at sanctuary n shepton mallet but lets face it, now its like a cross between 90s pop and yank techno.

Hardcore in general is gay.
n7tc.jpg

Hardcore is where our beloved jungle derived from and D&B from that so i wouldn't call it gay......Happy Hardcore is gay yes, but our roots are from early 90's Hardcore which was the bollocks!

Back
Top Bottom