The Guillotine (Updated, but wip)

I'm a beginner myself but I'll give my little opinion. I like the track overall (and the sound you used at 1:27' sounds cool!) , but I think you should use another synth for the intro, it doesn't fit very well with the other parts of the track. And Maybe add a heavier kick?? But that's just my opinion ...

I'm a beginner myself but I'll give my little opinion. I like the track overall (and the sound you used at 1:27' sounds cool!) , but I think you should use another synth for the intro, it doesn't fit very well with the other parts of the track. And Maybe add a heavier kick?? But that's just my opinion ...

I thought my kick was ok until i mixed it into another song, wanted to get that heavy climax, but my kicks weren't coming through that good, It's been fixed now.
May spice up the intro synth, or just change it, will see how my brain wants it.
Thanks for the Feedback by the way

Where can you go from here? More layers to your drums will help. You've got a fairly repetitive hat pattern, add some more sporadic hits on the off beats, a shaker pattern, some rides, splashy sounds. Build it up a bit.
Compare your track to tunes that you like, see how it compares.
(y)

Back
Top Bottom