• Pizza

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Burgers (McDonalds, Burger King etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good ol' Fish n Chips

• Sandwich/Sub/Deli Bar

• Fried Chicken (KFC, Chicken Express etc)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (please post what)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
(apologies for the gash thread, Im veeeeeeeery bored)

Right everyone knows the score. You get back from a shit day at the office, and your missus/mum/boyfriend/warden has gone out, leaving NO-ONE to cook for you. Rather than risk burning down the kitchen, you pull a crisp £10 ($20 for our international buddies) out of your wallet and head for the takeaway.......BUT WHICH ONE?????

Last edited:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Yeah Chinese is good, all about the crispy aromatic duck pancakes, singapore rice noodles and sweet n sour pork, with a little portion of seaweed! :fatbastard:

Can live without pizza tho.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Yeah Chinese is good, all about the crispy aromatic duck pancakes, singapore rice noodles and sweet n sour pork, with a little portion of seaweed! :fatbastard:

Can live without pizza tho.

No way!!! All about egg fried rice, chicken chow mein, pancake rolls, ribs and loaddddsaaaa curry sauce. Oh and Prawn Crackers :cookie_mo :cookie_mo :cookie_mo

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Triple M said:
Chinese for me too! Indian coming in a very close second! IMHO! :)

I hate to be a stereotype, but Indians only really appeal to me when Im pissed. When i am forced tho, you gotta go with a chicken dansak! MMM!

:)

V Matt

VIP Junglist
I'd rather have Thai than anything else.

Not a crappy Thai that is mostly Chinese with a couple of Thai things on the menu or a grotty takeaway but a proper Thai restaurant that also does takeaways. Nothing worse than a cheap and nasty takeaway, it's gotta come from a decent restaurant. :thumbsup:

There's a couple round my way that are the mutt's nuts!

Failing that you can't beat a bastard hot curry (again from a restaurant) or a nice deep pan Super Supreme from Pizza Hut, all depends what kind of mood I'm in really.

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
V Matt said:

Not a crappy Thai that is mostly Chinese with a couple of Thai things on the menu or a grotty takeaway but a proper Thai restaurant that also does takeaways. Nothing worse than a cheap and nasty takeaway, it's gotta come from a decent restaurant. :thumbsup:

There's a couple round my way that are the mutt's nuts!

Failing that you can't beat a bastard hot curry (again from a restaurant) or a nice deep pan Super Supreme from Pizza Hut, all depends what kind of mood I'm in really.
biggidy bigup

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
20 bucks, shit man do u guys get ripped off!!!
and I'm not sure about whether i have done it in this forum.. but i think in every single other forum i have signed onto.. in my interests i have put "i like pizza"
But i voted for chinese, because I'm feeling odd atm.. or did i???

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
V Matt said:

Not a crappy Thai that is mostly Chinese with a couple of Thai things on the menu or a grotty takeaway but a proper Thai restaurant that also does takeaways

Seconded.

I also like Sushi a whole lot, and there are some great sushi bars with carry-out (as we yanks call it) within a few miles of my house.

:broke_ima

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
What about: ?

keepin it 100% dutty sweat!:slayer:

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Triple M said:
What about: ?

keepin it 100% dutty sweat!:slayer:
I'm not adverse to a dutty doner every now and again :2thumbs:

Have you ever had a chicken schwarma? It's middle eastern as opposed to greek / turkish and they roll it up in a flat pitta with lettuce & sauce an ting.

DELUXE :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Serum

VIP Junglist
Re: Re: The Great Takeaway Debate

V Matt said:
I'm not adverse to a dutty doner every now and again :2thumbs:

Have you ever had a chicken schwarma? It's middle eastern as opposed to greek / turkish and they roll it up in a flat pitta with lettuce & sauce an ting.

DELUXE :love: :love: :love:

Had them in amsterdam and them falafel things

Beats the old elephant leg on a stick any day

Gotta go with indian tho.

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: The Great Takeaway Debate

mm, felafel.. yumm
*runs up to the shop and gets one*

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Falafels reminds me of when I used to work in this bike shop, it was owned by a Pakistani family, and over christmas they celebrate Ramadan by fasting when the sun is up and having a massive feast when the sun goes down, they used to give me big plates piled high with falafels and curry and spicy bread, but only if I took part in the fasting with them. Well worth it though, proper nice home cooking.

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
haha, i dont normally eat that much when the sun is up anyway, im sure it would be easy :)

Top Bottom