The Geezer From london

DJoe

Im joe from london..
Thought id let you know about me..
Started back in 1984 with a couple of technics decks (im old one), mixing electro classics which was doing the rounds at the time. progressed through the house, rave etc.. till todays standards.
so ive been around for quite awhile..

Getting to like DnB quite a bit now
My favs at mo are noisia, brooksbrothers,xample,soulmatic.. didnt mind pendulum at first, but gotto admit their new one (showdown) sounds like an american rock theme!! already posted a mix in the members mixes forum.

Love the stuck in 1992 section.. thanks for the memories, some of them i lost.. and as a thanks heres a link to all my other mixes

www.djoesets.piczo.com
Proof of my genre... not sure if im aloud to post a page... soz If im not.
Just shows all you kiddies how far back i go.. (old skool and proud)

Im joe from london..
Thought id let you know about me..
Started back in 1984 with a couple of technics decks (im old one), mixing electro classics which was doing the rounds at the time. progressed through the house, rave etc.. till todays standards.
so ive been around for quite awhile..

Getting to like DnB quite a bit now
My favs at mo are noisia, brooksbrothers,xample,soulmatic.. didnt mind pendulum at first, but gotto admit their new one (showdown) sounds like an american rock theme!! already posted a mix in the members mixes forum.

Love the stuck in 1992 section.. thanks for the memories, some of them i lost.. and as a thanks heres a link to all my other mixes

www.djoesets.piczo.com
Proof of my genre... not sure if im aloud to post a page... soz If im not.
Just shows all you kiddies how far back i go.. (old skool and proud)

easy bro!! Catford?? im from Peckham mate.. good to see a local on the forum...

Get down to my night on the 21st Feb..... the details are in my signature....

take it easy mate...

Back
Top Bottom