The Gaming Thread

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Is the new mortal konbat worth purchasing? I can’t make my mind up.
I'm annoyed they have released it with a few important characters missing which are clearly ready but being held back for additional cash

Game itself is fun but difficult if you haven't played the game since Sega/PS1 days. I go online and get my arse handed to me but I wouldn't say I am good at this style of game.

calmyotits

Why would anyone put tanks in a batman game ? that shit ruined the game in my opinion.

Soma is worth playing tho if you havnt played it. Its like a mix of bioshock, the swapper and alien isolation.

calmyotits

Fes asked me to do this, as there were quite a few individual game threads kicking about...

Which doesn't really make any sense.

So... If you want to set-up an online game, discuss, bitch, abuse or share anything games wise, this is the place to do it.

Upcoming over the next few months we have:

Halo 4
Forza 3
Alien V Predator 3
COD:MW2
Assassins Creed 2

Trailers for these & others can be found here:

www.gametrailers.com

:)
ban him already

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I never have time to computer game anymore :(

Im so desperate to complete Red Dead 2, buy and complete Resident Evil 2 remake before The Last of Us 2 comes out

Not forgetting the ps5

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
ill buy rdr2 when it cost £7..
the last update of gta proves they dont care about the future of gaming. how many ideas could you pack into a new gta game ?
It is free to play online atm. Proving they could scrap the monthly subscription if they wanted to the greedy konts

GTA is fantastic for abit but then it gets very repetitive. Trevor is one of my all time favourite characters ever