The Gaming Thread

Moskit

:rodigan:
Fes asked me to do this, as there were quite a few individual game threads kicking about...

Which doesn't really make any sense.

So... If you want to set-up an online game, discuss, bitch, abuse or share anything games wise, this is the place to do it.

Upcoming over the next few months we have:

Halo 4
Forza 3
Alien V Predator 3
COD:MW2
Assassins Creed 2

Trailers for these & others can be found here:

www.gametrailers.com

:)

Last edited:

chanty

VIP Junglist
Only game I'm lookin forward to is FIFA 10. Don't play FIFA 09 as much as I used to n the same with fight night round 4. Jus renewed my xbox live membership for a year so still gna play it from time to time

Moskit

Only game I'm lookin forward to is FIFA 10. Don't play FIFA 09 as much as I used to n the same with fight night round 4. Jus renewed my xbox live membership for a year so still gna play it from time to time
I may purchase FIFA 10, when is that coming?

Also, whats your gamertag mang?

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
WELCOME TO THE GAMING THREAD

FEATURING SUCH INTERNET CELEBRITIES AS:

Brofski

Fortune

Gloxxy​

And last but not least:

Moskit​

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Halo 4? I thought it was going to be years before this was out. This might tempt me into getting a new xbox 360 instead of a slim ps3

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
fifa 10 and MW2 are a gamer must....this will both be bagged. i wil have preordered MW" and took the day off work...party times.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Either way, whichever everyone gets I will get that. No point playing one by myself whilst everyone is having a hoot on the other

Moskit

I was hoping people would have seen the light and gone pes.
You see...

I was always a FIFA kinda' guy back in the Mega Drive years, then I switched to PES during the PS/PS2 years, now I have gone full circle back to FIFA...

Never really play on my own, or online actually, usually just when mates are round with a few bevvies like.

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
You see...
Never really play on my own, or online actually, usually just when mates are round with a few bevvies like.
That's what footie games are all about, don't think I've ever played Fifa on my own.. back at uni it was always 1 person on the decks, 2 playing Fifa, good times