The Futuristic Polar Bears Global Radio Show Week 100 – Guest mix Kissy Selly Out

Littlelewi

Today the Futuristic Polar Bears hit their 100th edition of their epic Global Radio Show! Over the past two years the Polar Bears have offered up some of the best music and guest mixes from the EDM scene! Our Antarctic friends are making sure that the centennial episode is going to be the biggest and loudest one ever with killer tracks from My Digital Enemy, Erick Morillo, and tons packed into the two hour show!

Being a very special episode the Polar Bears were going to need the hottest guest mix they could get and they delivered by getting a guest mix from the huge San City High Records boss Kissy Sell Out!

So join in with the celebrations, have some cakes, pulls some party poppers and subscribe and listen now! - http://www.mixcloud.com/FPB4/futuristic-polar-bears-global-radio-show-week-100-guest-kissy-sell-out/

RADIO SHOW WEEK 100 – KISSY SELL OUT
1. CHUS & CEBALLOS & MARLON D – PARTENZA (ANTHONY ATALLA REMIX) (STEREO PRODUCTIONS)
2. DJ FACE OFF – BOOM (MUZIK X PRESS)
3. RENE AMESZ – THIS IS TRUE (STEALTH)

PROMO PRESSURE
4. ERICK MORILLO, HARRY CHOO CHOO ROMERO, JOSE NUNEZ – PALOS & DRUMS (SUBLIMINAL RECORDS)
POLAR BEAR PRODUCTION
5. FUTURISTIC POLAR BEARS – JAMBA (POLAR BEAR MUSIC)
GLOBAL WARMER
6. ANT BROOKS – SYSTEM (DEEPERFECT)

POLAR BEAR HOT MIX
7. MANUEL DE LA MARE – AZUL (303 LOVERS)
8. MATTHEW CODEK – BAD BOY (SKINT)
9. LEONARDO GONNELLI, MENNIE – SLEEP LIKE A MAN (SUARA)
10. MY DIGITAL ENEMY – U & ME (ZULU RECORDS)
11. RENE AMESZ – PHATTY (TOOLROOM RECORDS)
12. KADOC – THE NIGHT TRAIN (AMO + NAVAS REWORK) (URBANA RECORDINGS)

KISSY SELL OUT MIX
TBA

www.soundcloud.com/futurisiticpolarbears
www.twitter.com/polarbearmusic1
www.facebook.com/futuristicpolarbears
www.polarbearmusic.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom