The Future Sound of Cambridge?

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone know if we will ever see another FSOC-release? Hospital have gone so downhill since the days where that sound dominated the label, bar the Nu:logic EP.

This is also an apreciation thread by the way, the forum needs one for the series that brought us the likes of Cosmonaut, Balaclava, Intervention, Together, Hammerhead, Roots Train and Coffee! The LP was fucking amazing. Hospital needs to stop with the cheese, and bring moar Cambridge goods!

Well it would be very nice indeed, but I'm afraid some Nu:Logic tunes will be the only thing we can expect right now. Nevertheless Logistics should be working on his new LP as far as I know and Nu:Tone's LP is coming up in a month.

Yeah, but not really feeling Nu:tones LP though, way too many vocal tracks for my liking. He needs to do more tracks like Balaclava, hyper hyper and take me back again imo.

Sounds great with Logistics, one of my favourite producers! Hopefully it will live up to his standards.

Yeah, but not really feeling Nu:tones LP though, way too many vocal tracks for my liking. He needs to do more tracks like Balaclava, hyper hyper and take me back again imo.

Sounds great with Logistics, one of my favourite producers! Hopefully it will live up to his standards.

love that tune

Well it would be very nice indeed, but I'm afraid some Nu:Logic tunes will be the only thing we can expect right now. Nevertheless Logistics should be working on his new LP as far as I know and Nu:Tone's LP is coming up in a month.

Bloomin Hell!!! Another one!!!!
That man is a machine

Well I'm actually gonna see Logistics tomorrow, so I'll listen carefully for some of his new dubs and try to catch him for a short chat to see what he's up to right now.

Logistics is surely one of the only Hospital artists people care about anymore. I just hope he doesn't get infected with the Netsky/Byrd bug

i think too many people hate hospital.. netsky gets shit because he produces liquid dnb. hes still a sick producer and so is danny byrd. hospital is still a qaulity label

I always loved trademark, such a cruisy track, hopefully more stuff on that type of a vibe,

Gonna have to dig this out again. Logistics won't transform into a cheese merchant. He's been around for too long, for that to happen. He's a great producer, one of Hospital's trump cards.

sorry but what is it then! i list my dnb into 4 different styles.. liquid / minimal / tech / jungle!

CBA with all the other nonsense sub genres

I would've said Dancefloor is probably a pretty big sub genre you left out there.

Yeah true i left out dancefloor. not really harsh though.. what about memory lane? thats liquid.. im pretty sure most people who like liquid like netsky

Back
Top Bottom