The future of music!

this tune sounds like cancer in my ears
i dont mind some korn tunes but this is just gay
im not even gonna express my feelings on skrillex:teeth:

s201.gif

Cringe music.

i have to say, i commend OP on posting this, must have taken some severe mettle or blissful ignorance

to be fair i like some skrillex tunes but that is truly truly awful, i listened to approximately 5 secs of the drop before i had to turn it off

i have to say, i commend OP on posting this, must have taken some severe mettle or blissful ignorance

this :D

but on the topic. i dont think its tooooo bad. yes, ill admit it. its not that bad.

it isnt good tho either and i wouldnt turn it on myself, but if it came on - and believe me im a fuckin musicnazi - i wouldnt threat the one playing it to stop it.

far superior to vast amouts of dubstep, let alone this shit they now call "rock". thatisall.

dnbgary loves it, says it is his new favorite song.

I on the overhand now want to kill myself, by sticking my face in a blender. :)

an on a second note. id bet fucking dollars on the fact, that you all wouldnt mind it if youd get rid of that purely jealousy "i hate skrillex"-bandwagon - AND wouldnt see it as a dubstep tune.

most of us have heard and proposedly listened to many worse rocksongs in our youth...

/rant
^^

edit: and i prefer korn on their own aswell, dont get me wrong. and i like some of skrillex stuff aswell. this is just a fusion of those two styles. nothing great, but nothing to hate on - instead hate on the guy who thinks this is the future of music :D

i do think thio anyways that skrillex will influence lots of peeps and his sound could become the new "electro" - hopefully not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom