The future of music!

if skrillex mad his basses heavier without some of the irritating noises it would sound pretty good, if he just kept it as gnarly raw bass.

the issue is he adds in these horrific screeches which just ruin it.

and yeah Korn > Skrillex.
i fucking love coming undone

edit: and i prefer korn on their own aswell, dont get me wrong. and i like some of skrillex stuff aswell. this is just a fusion of those two styles. nothing great, but nothing to hate on - instead hate on the guy who thinks this is the future of music :D

i do think thio anyways that skrillex will influence lots of peeps and his sound could become the new "electro" - hopefully not.

I don't think that there should be any hate. o_O And I will admit, "The future of music" is definitely an exagurration, but I still dig the tune. Again, to each his own. =P

Cheers OP, I ain't listened to this kind of metal in ages.

Nodding away to Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff now. Gay band I know, but this tune is heavy.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Much better combo of 'electronic' music and metal..

Last edited by a moderator:
8128886.jpg

Hmmm, it's not too bad, a lot better than their collab with Infected Mushroom! I'm fucking bored of Skrillex's sound though, the novelty wore off pretty fast... Still - he's a pretty tight producer!

I like the tune. But you're asking for trouble posting dubstep on here! Hence the DNB part of the domain name.

finally ^^^^

absolutely right imo. reptile and his rock and roll tune are spot on imo. too bad he cant mix and seems to be some kind of a one trick pony, but no need to hate..

and @brof, limp bizkit got gay, first 3 albums are off the hook (ok, the first one sounds dated, but still, pollution and the faith cover make up for that) - after that they lost the plot. behind blue eyes o_O wtf?

edit: i meant molko, damn.. :P

korn were the fucking dons 10 years ago.

sometimes its better to quit when your winning tho.

i rate limp bizkits first album high, but "rolling" ruined fred dursts credibility (IMO) in every respect. fucking hate that tune, just so uncalled for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom